The mission of the journal is the creation of conditions for integration of modern advances in agricultural science and agricultural business effective.
The aim of the journal is to contribute to the world scientific community and specialists interested in problems of agriculture, with the latest achievements of science and agricultural practices to ensure sustainable development. The range of articles included problem investigation and solving, analytical and methodological papers, review by subject matter of the journal.
The purpose of the journal is to promote the practical implementation of scientific and agricultural solutions in improving resource efficiency of agriculture.
The editorial Board acts in accordance with the provisions of international standards and codes of publishing ethics (COPE). The editors of ANO MSHR presents the requirements for the implementation of ethical standards for authors and reviewers . publishers. In detail the issue of publication ethics is disclosed on the relevant page.
Submitted manuscripts are evaluated editor-in-chief or Deputy editor for appropriateness for the journal and identify thematic sections (headings) in which it can be published.
The reviews are kept in editorial office for 5 years.
Upon request, the review is sent to the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation.
Feature articles submitted for publication are peer reviewed. The journal adopted an order-blind peer review:
- the article is sent for review (by e-mail) to the reviewer-a specialist, usually from editorial Board members in charge of this thematic section in the journal with accompanying official letters and “Notes to reviewer”;
- written review, including the General expert opinion on the relevance and feasibility of it for publication in the journal; specific comments and suggestions for improving the text set out in the opinion and, if necessary, note in the text, is forwarded by the reviewer to the editorial office by e-mail within 3 weeks.
- the review is sent to e-mail the authors for review;
- the authors ‘ response to a review and a new version of the article sent to the editor for a final conclusion or continue the discussion in the form of a repeated review;
- scientific editing of the article takes place after final review with the conclusion on the publication, scientific discussion with the author can be continued in the process of scientific editing;
- in case of negative conclusion of the reviewer the article and the reviewer are sent to the chief editor for the decision on further review or rejection of the article.
In order to expedite the review and publication of articles, the author along with the article to submit one review of a specialist (doctor, PhD) working in the field of the article, but not working in the same organization with the author. The subsequent review by members of the editorial Board determines the final decision on publication.
The editors will consider for publication only original materials that were not previously published and not under consideration to the editors of other publications.
The copyright of published articles belongs to the journal “international agricultural journal” and author. The Issuer may use any means of communication to spread the articles to the transfer material and transfer the rights to re-publish (to enter into a sublicense agreement). The publication of the article in another publication, completely or partially, is possible only with notification of the editorial Board and provided that all subsequent publications contain reference to the original publication in the journal “international agricultural journal”.
The magazine strictly ensures that the published articles were original and free of plagiarism, so we ask authors to carefully read footnotes, quotations and specify all authors of submitted materials. The editorial Board should be installing that in science, the plagiarism will not be tolerated. In accordance with the editorial policy of the plagiarism in the submitted material makes impossible the publication of this text and other articles of the author in the journal in the future.
Publication in the journal “international agricultural journal” are included in system of calculations of citation indices of authors and of journals. “Citation index” — a numerical measure of the significance of this article and vichyssoise on the basis of subsequent publications that reference this work.
The journal is indexed in the system:
Russian science citation index is a bibliographic and reference pointer, implemented as a database, accumulating information about the publications of Russian authors in Russian and foreign scientific journals. The RSCI project is under development since 2005, the company “Scientific electronic library” (elibrary.ru). The number of Russian journals by 2017 indexed in RSCI is 4919 (http://elibrary.ru/project_risc.asp)