Main Article Content
Existing methods of assessing land use of resources in agriculture only for a single or small number of rates, as well as testing for coefficients in a narrow range of their application cannot give a sufficiently complete picture to assess comprehensively the effectiveness of land use and the stability of agricultural landscapes under increasing anthropogenic load. Analysis and systematic generalization of land fund registration methods in the design and operation of reclamation facilities prove convincingly the need to improve the traditional evaluation criteria (coefficients) of productive use of land resources. In this regard, the purpose of this work was to substantiate rates of environmentally balanced productive use of land resources and assess the effectiveness of approaches to sustainable development on the example of the rice industry. In the presented work, the following tasks were solved: the assessment of existing criteria was performed; new criteria and methods of determining the efficiency of land use were developed; the comprehensive integrated indicator (rate) of productive land use was developed. As a result, new criteria that are not related to price characteristics are proposed to agricultural production, design and operating organizations of agricultural landscapes. It is established that based on the developed coefficients, it is possible to assess objectively the structure of land use both in the system of agricultural landscapes, such as the Lower Kuban, and in their structural links, such as a crop rotation. The obtained data indicate that the developed method provides an idea not only about quantitative rates of land use efficiency, but also proves the validity of its application in identifying the qualitative direction of measures to increase land productivity.
2. Safronova, T.I. Analiz otsenki zemel'nykh resursov v sel'skom khozyaistve / T.I. Safronova, I.A. Prikhod'ko, L.N. Kondratenko // Fundamental'nye issledovaniya. 2019. № 5. S. 110-114.
3. Kuznetsov, E.V. Monitoring ehkologicheskoi obstanovki na risovykh orositel'-nykh sistemakh / E.V. Kuznetsov, N.P. D'yachenko, I.A. Prikhod'ko // Trudy Kubanskogo gosu-darstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta. 2007. № 9. S. 201-206.
4. Kumar, S. Developing soil matric potential based irrigation strategies of direct seed-ed rice for improving yield and water productivity / S. Kumar, B. Narjary, K. H.S. Kumar, Jat, S.K. Kamra, R.K. Yadav // Agricultural Water Management. 2019. Volume 215, Pages 8-15.
5. Bhuiyan, K.A. Grain yield, growth response, and water use efficiency of direct wet-seeded rice as affected by nitrogen rates under alternate wetting and drying irrigation system / K.A. Bhuiyan, S.U. Bhuiya, M.A. Saleque, A. Khatun // Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 2018. Volume 49, Issue 20, Pages 2527-2545.
6. Wang, Y. Mitigating rice production risks from drought through improving irrigation infrastructure and management in China / Y. Wang, J. Huang, J. Wang, C. Findlay // Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics. 2018. Volume 62, Issue 1, Pages 161-176.
7. Vladimirov, S.A. Ehffektivnost' perekhoda risovodstva na ehkolo-gicheskoe ustoichivoe proizvodstvo na primere ZAO «SladkovskoE» Slavyanskogo raiona / S.A. Vla-dimirov // Nauch. zhurnal Trudy KuBGAU. – 2009. – Vyp. 6(21). - S. 194-199.
8. Vladimirov, S. A. Otsenka rybnykh zapasov i bioproduktivnosti akvatorii Azovo-Kubanskogo raiona / S. A. Vladimirov, N.N. Krylova, S.M. Dragunova // Upravle-nie inno-vatsiyami v sovremennoi nauke: sbornik statei Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi kon-ferentsii (15 oktyabrya 2015 g., g. Samara) v 2 ch. Ch.2 – Ufa: AEHTERNA, 2015. – S. 88-91.
9. Vladimirov, S.A. Komp'yuterno-realizuemye modeli optimizatsii resursopo-trebleniya v ehkologicheskom risovodstve/ S.A. Vladimirov, E.I. Gron', G.V. Aksenov, A.V. Bezzubov / Integratsiya nauki i proizvodstva – strategiya ustoichivogo razvitiya APK Ros-sii v VTO. Materialy mezhduna-rodnoi nauchn.-prakt. konf., posvyashchennoi 70-letiyu Po-bedy v Stalingradskoi bitve. 30 yanvarya – 1fevralya 2013 g. g. Volgograd. tom 3. – Volgo-grad: FGBOU VPO Volgogradskii GAU, 2013. S. 213-215.
10. D'yachenko, N.P. Otsenka vliyaniya agroklimaticheskikh faktorov na formiro-vanie urozhaya osnovnykh kul'tur stepnoi zony Kubani / N.P. D'yachenko, S.A. Vladimirov, E.V. Kuznetsov // Nauchnyi zhurnal Trudy / KuBGAU. – 2007. – Vyp. № 3 (7). – S. 189-193.
11. Vladimirov, S.A. Teoreticheskie osnovy ehnergeticheskogo mekhanizma vliya-niya klimata predposevnogo perioda na formirovanie urozhainosti risa / S.A. Vladi-mirov // Zemel'nye i vodnye resursy: monitoring ehkologo-ehkonomicheskogo sostoyaniya i modeli upravleniya: materialy mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii, po-svyashchennoi 10-letiyu Instituta zemleustroistva, kadastrov i melioratsii (23-25 aprelya 2015 g.). – Ulan-Udeh: Izd-vo BGSKHA im. V.R. Filippova, 2015. – S. 182-187.