Main Article Content
The aim of the study was to determine the efficiency of feeding pigs using non-traditional feed additives in their diet of zeolite honurin from the Khonguruu deposit and Kempendyai salt in Yakutia. The experiments were organized on young pigs of large white breed. For the experiments, two groups of young pigs formed by the method of analogues were formed, which took into account age, clinical indicators and live weight. During the experiment, it was found that feeding local non-traditional feed additives contributed to an increase in live weight by 107.2 kg, compared to 100.2 in the control group of animals. So the increase in live weight in the experimental group of young pigs amounted to 7.0%. In this case, the absolute increase live weight in the control group of animals was 62.7 kg, and in young pigs of the experimental group, this figure was 68.9 kg, respectively. When studying the average daily gain of young pigs, differences were found, in the control group it averaged 660 g, and in animals from the experimental group this indicator was 725.3 g. An economic analysis showed that feeding local unconventional feed additives to young pigs of large white breed contributed to a profit of 11.7 thousand rubles with a profitability level of 10.43%. Thus, the production experience data have shown the effectiveness of feeding using local natural mineral resources, in particular, the zeolite hongurin of the Khonguruu deposit and Kempendyayskaya salt when fattening young pigs of large white breed in Central Yakutia.
2. Grigor'ev M.F. Razrabotka sposobov povysheniya ehffektivnosti protsessa akklimatizatsii i myasnoi produktivnosti molodnyaka krupnogo rogatogo skota v Yakutii: monografiya // M.F. Grigor'ev, A.I. Grigor'eva. - Yakutsk, 2019. – 120 c.
3. Kalashnikov A.P. Normy i ratsiony kormleniya sel'skokhozyaistvennykh zhivotnykh / A.P. Kalashnikov, i dr. – M.: Agropromizdat, 2003. – 459 s.
4. Kolodeznikov K.E. Tseolitonosnye provintsii Vostoka Sibirskoi platformy / K.E. Kolodeznikov; Ros. akad. nauk. - Yakutsk: Sib. otdelenie. In-t problem nefti i gaza, 2003. – 221 s.
5. Pankratov V.V. Nauchnoe obosnovanie ispol'zovaniya mestnykh netraditsionnykh kormovykh dobavok v zhivotnovodstve Yakutii / V.V. Pankratov, N.M. Chernogradskaya, S.I. Stepanova, A.I. Grigor'eva, M.F. Grigor'ev // Veterinariya, zootekhniya i biotekhnologiya. - 2019. - № 1. - S. 94-101.
6. Chernogradskaya N.M. Vnedrenie netraditsionnykh kormovykh dobavok v skotovodstvo Yakutii / N.M. Chernogradskaya, M.F. Grigor'ev, A.I. Grigor'eva, A.N. Kyundyaitseva, A.I. Shadrin, A.D. Popova // Kormlenie sel'skokhozyaistvennykh zhivotnykh i kormoproizvodstvo. - 2020. - № 3. - S. 19-24.
7. Chernogradskaya N.M. Ispol'zovanie netraditsionnykh kormovykh dobavok v vyrashchivanii molodnyaka svinei v usloviyakh Yakutii / N.M. Chernogradskaya, M.F. Grigor'ev, A.I. Grigor'eva // Vestnik KraSGAU. - 2019. - № 12 (153). - S. 98-103.
8. Chernogradskaya N.M. Primenenie mestnykh netraditsionnykh kormovykh dobavok v zhivotnovodstve Yakutii / N.M. Chernogradskaya., M.F. Grigor'ev, A.I. Grigor'eva // Kompleksnye voprosy agrarnoi nauki dlya APK respubliki: sbornik materialov vnutrivuzovskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii. 2019. - S. 194-198.