Main Article Content
The relevance of the research topic is that food security in the country, the quality of products produced and their consumption are indispensable conditions for the health of the nation and social stability in difficult modern conditions. In Russia today, not all food products can be called high-quality. The authors conducted a study only in one direction – dairy products. This type of product is in second place in demand after bakery products. In every region of the country there are processing enterprises of the dairy industry, but not all producers deliver really high-quality goods to the shelves of stores.
The purpose of the study: to analyze the market of milk production in Russia on such parameters as consumption statistics and quality of dairy products.
Research methods: theoretical and methodological basis of the research was the study of the works of domestic and foreign scientists on the development of the dairy industry and production of dairy products. To implement the tasks set for the research of the dairy market, the following research methods were used: a systematic approach, a method of comparative analysis, methods of comparison, analogy and generalization, analysis of documents, as well as a method of statistical analysis.
Research result. The main problems that currently exist in the dairy market of the country are highlighted. The reasons leading to a drop in consumption of dairy products on the Russian market are analyzed. The economic factors of maintaining the consumption of dairy products at the same level are determined.
2. Ivanov N. M. Milk Processing by agricultural enterprises: trends and problems / / Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex. 2019. № 12. Pp. 4-7.
3. Malakov S. N. Improving the efficiency and competitiveness of milk production // Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex. 2018. № 12. P. 7-10.
4. Malafeeva T. V. What determines the quality? // Dairy industry. 2019. № 4. P. 39.
5. Manella A. I. Production and consumption of milk and dairy products in Russia // Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2018. № 2. Pp. 49-53.
6. Novoselov Yu. A. Crisis in the dairy industry of Russia: ways out / / ECO. 2017. № 12. Pp. 95-105.
7. Petrova N., Goncharova N. Trends in milk production in the Russian Federation // Economics of agriculture in Russia. 2018. № 10. P. 40.
8. Market of whole milk products in Russia / / Dairy industry. 2019. № 7. P. 15-19.
9. Semenova E. A. Market of dairy products // Food industry. 2019. № 1. Pp. 30-31.
10. Sergeev V. N. Dairy industry of Russia in figures // Dairy industry. 2020. № 1. Pp. 97-104.
11. Rastyapin V. I., Panin A. K. Improving the efficiency of milk processing enterprises on the basis of concentration and specialization of production / / agro-industrial complex: Economics, management. 2018. № 9. Pp. 15-17.
12. Ways out of the dairy industry crisis // Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2019. № 1. Pp. 35-36.
13. Kharitonov V. D. Problems and prospects of the dairy industry of the XXI century / / Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials. 2019. № 11. Pp. 16-18.