Main Article Content
One of the important conditions for the effective use of agricultural land in the region is the involvement of unused land plots and unclaimed land shares in economic circulation. Based on the information and analytical study of the federal program and projects for the provision of land plots to citizens, proposals have been developed for the implementation of the regional program as a pilot project in other constituent entities of the Russian Federation. The requirements have been scientifically substantiated and the conditions have been determined for the involvement of unused lands in an industrial-agrarian region on the example of the Tyumen region.
2. Federal Law No. 119-FZ "On the specifics of providing citizens with land plots that are in state or municipal ownership and located on the territories of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation that are part of the Far East-ern Federal District, and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation" dated 01.05.2016 [Electronic resource] access mode: http: //www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_197427/
3. Kustysheva I.N., Ostarkova D.A. Problems of providing land plots un-der the Far Eastern Hectare program [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://nir.sgugit.ru/programma-konferentsii/.
4. Savkin, V.I. Assessment of the efficiency of agricultural land use: journal / V.I. Savakin, A.V. Deulina // Bulletin Orel GAU. - 2011. - № 5. - p. 27 - 32.
5. The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Isetsky dis-trict until 2020 and in the future until 2030 [Electronic resource] access mode: https://isetsk.admtyumen.ru
6. The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Tyumen region until 2020 and for the future until 2030 [Electronic resource] access mode: https://admtyumen.ru
7. Dubrovsky A.V. Perspective regionalization of the territory for the pur-pose of rational use in economic activity. Interexpo Geo-Siberia. 2016. T. 3. № 2. p. 34-39.
8. Solomyanaya, N.V. Assessment of the efficiency of land use in agricul-ture: journal / N.V. Solomyanaya // Economics, labor, management in agriculture. - 2010. - № 3. - p. 40-43.
9. Zubareva Yu.V., Ermakova A.M. Scenario forecasting as a tool for de-veloping a development strategy for the agro-industrial complex of the Tyumen region // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. - 2013. - No. 9 (115). S. 88-91.
10. Ermakova A.M. The main criteria for choosing a land plot for organiz-ing industrial production // Moscow economic journal. 2020.No. 1.P. 10.
11. Leshnevskaya E.F., Ermakova A.M., Popov A.M. Areas of land market / agro-industrial complex infrastructure development: Russian regions. 2012. No. 4. S. 59-61.
12. Vodyannikov V.T., Lysenko E.G., A.Lysyuk.I. and etc .; Agricultural Economics [Text] / Ed. V. T. Vodyannikov. - M .: Colossus, 2007 .-- 390 p.
13.Khanbabaev T.G., Dogeev G.D., Velibekova L.A. Assessment of the ef-ficiency of agricultural land use. International research journal. - 2015. https://research-journal.org/economical/ocenka-effektivnosti-ispolzovaniya-zemel-selskoxozyajstvennogo-naznacheniya/
14. Kryakhtunov A.V., Pelymskaya O.V., Chernykh E.G. The role of ur-ban planning and land management documentation in the provision of land for construction. " - Russian scientific journal "Kazan Science". No. 12 2016 - Ka-zan: Publishing house of the Kazan Publishing House, 2016 .-- 214s
15. Pelymskaya, O. V., Kravchenko, E. G., Kryakhtunov, A. V. Features of the design of linear objects - cable power lines on the example of the city of Tyumen // Modern problems of science and education, 2014, No. 4.
16. Kryakhtunov, A. V. Strategy for the development of the agricultural land market on the example of the Ishim municipal district Tyum. region / A. V. Kryakhtunov, E. G. Kravchenko, O. V. Pelymskaya // Modern problems of sci-ence and education, 2014, No. 5. - P. 307.
17. Chernykh E.G. The influence of urban planning documentation on the optimization of the cadastral activities of specialized enterprises Suleimanova R.A., Chernykh E.G., Lyubchik G.P. In the collection: Oil and gas of Western Si-beria. materials of the International Scientific and Technical Conference. 2017.S. 252-255.