Main Article Content
The establishment of zones with special conditions for the use of territories occupies a special place in the system of maintaining the real estate cadastre, as well as in the system of town-planning relations. Today, there are twenty-eight types of such zones, and each type of zones with special conditions for the use of the territory is established according to certain rules. This article provides an analysis of the establishment of protection zones for cultural heritage objects.
2. The Land Code of the Russian Federation of October 25, 2001 No. 136-FZ (as amended on July 31, 2020).
3. Federal Law "On cultural heritage sites (historical and cultural monu-ments) of the peoples of the Russian Federation" dated June 25, 2002 No. 73-FZ (last edition).
4. Selected problems and promising issues of land management, cadastres and development of territories - 2017: collective monograph / number of authors; under total. ed. A.P. Sizov. - Moscow: RUSAYNS, 2018 .-- 262 s
5. Bogdanova, O.V., Chernykh, E.G., Kryakhtunov, A.V. Zonas naturales especialmente protegidas como objeto de actividad inversora // Revista ESPACIOS. - 2018. - Vol. 39 (Number 16). - P. 36. [Electronic resource]. - Ac-cess mode: http://www.revistaespacios.com/a18v39n16/a18v39n16p36.pdf
6. Kravchenko, EG Problems of packing places in residential areas of the city of Tyumen [Text] / EG Kravchenko, OV Pelymskaya // Actual problems of construction, ecology and energy conservation in Western Siberia: a collection of materials of international scientific practical conference. - Tyumen, 2014 .-- S. 147-151
7. Voronin, A.V., Kravchenko, E.G. Algorithm for developing a strategy for the development of low-rise housing construction (on the example of the Tyumen region). Management of economic systems: electronic scientific journal. 2012. No. 3 (39). P. 9.
8. Simakova T.V., Simakov A.V., Skipin L.N., Chernykh E.G., Starovoi-tova E.S. Formation of a sustainable system is the basis of rational land use management / Espacios. 2019.Vol. 40.No. 20.P. 20.
9. Structural-logical model of the formation of a strategy for the develop-ment of low-rise housing construction (on the example of Tyum. Region) ./ Kryakhtunov A. V., Kravchenko E. G., Pelymskaya O. V. // Management of eco-nomic systems: electronic scientific journal, 2013, No. 2 (50). - S. 34.
10. Kravchenko EG, Voronin AV Economic problems of regions and in-dustrial complexes // Problems of modern economics. - 2011. - N 3 (39). - Access mode: http://www.m-economy.ru/art.php?nArtId=3739
11. Chernykh E.G. The influence of urban planning documentation on the optimization of the cadastral activities of specialized enterprises
Suleimanova R.A., Chernykh E.G., Lyubchik G.P.
In the collection: Oil and gas of Western Siberia. materials of the Interna-tional Scientific and Technical Conference. 2017.S. 252-255.
12. Zubareva Yu.V., Ermakova A.M. Scenario forecasting as a tool for de-veloping a development strategy for the agro-industrial complex of the Tyumen region // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. - 2013. - No. 9 (115). S. 88-91
13. Ermakova A.M. The main criteria for choosing a land plot for organiz-ing industrial production // Moscow economic journal. 2020. No. 1. P. 10