Main Article Content
The authors raise the issue of determining the main threats to the economic security of agricultural enterprises. The importance of research on this issue for the economic security of the region and the country as a whole is indicated. Data showing the turnover of enterprises of organizations whose main activity is agriculture for 2014-2018 are presented, as well as conclusions about the current situation in this area. In addition, the authors identified the main threats to the economic security of such enterprises and provided some methods for neutralizing threats.
2. Birch O.A. Economic security of agricultural enterprises // Juvenis scientia. 2019. No. 1. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ekonomicheskaya-bezopasnost-selskohozyaystvennyh-predpriyatiy (date of access: 10/04/2020).
3. Vodyanenko MI Risk classification of agricultural insurance // Bulletin of the Saratov State Social and Economic University. 2018. No. 5 (74). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/klassifikatsiya-riskov-agrostrahovaniya (date ac-cessed: 10/04/2020).
4. Gordienko DV, Gordienko Yu.D. Strategy of the Silk Road Economic Belt and Ensuring the Economic Security of Russia // Vestnik MFYuA. 2018. No. 1. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/strategiya-ekonomicheskogo-poyasa-shelkovogo-puti-i-obespechenie-ekonomicheskoy-bezopasnosti-rossii (date of access: 10/04/2020).
5. Personnel for agriculture. Prospects for development // Publishing House "Ac-creditation in Education", URL: https://akvobr.ru/kadry_dla_sh_perspektivy.html (date of access: 09/27/2020).
6. What are the state programs for subsidizing agriculture // Help site, URL: http://posobie-help.ru/subsidii/business/dlia-selskogo-xozyajstva.html (date of access: 10/04/2020).
7. Koreneva A.S., Milgunova I.V. The main threats and risks of ensuring the economic security of an enterprise and ways to prevent them / Actual problems of accounting, analysis and audit: Materials of the X All-Russian youth scientific and practical conference with international participation. Executive editor E.A. Bessonova. 2018.S. 126-131.
8. Podkolzina I. M., Dregnin O. Ev. Agricultural development - the basis of food and economic security in Russia // Problems of Economics and Legal Practice. 2018. No. 4. - S. 39.
9. Problems of financing the agro-industrial complex of Russia in the conditions of introducing pro-embargo // Publisher: Limited Liability Company "Center for the Development of Scientific Cooperation" (Novosibirsk) // Velichko A.N. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26723570 (date of access: 09/27/2020).
10. Structural statistics of enterprises. Institutional transformations in the econ-omy // Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service, URL: https://rosstat.gov.ru/folder/14036 (date accessed: September 26, 2020).
11. Sheveleva, E. V. Features of the system of internal control in agricultural organizations / E. V. Sheveleva, A. T. Turganova. - Text: direct // Topical issues of economics and management: materials of the V International. scientific. conf. (Moscow, June 2017). - Moscow: Buki-Vedi, 2017 .-- S. 78-83. - URL: https://moluch.ru/conf/econ/archive/222/12465/ (date of access: 10/04/2020).
12. Experts named the sectors of the economy that have changed the most due to sanctions // RBC website, URL: https://www.rbc.ru/economics/28/10/2019/5db1a76a9a794744a5d6e13a (date of access: 09/26/2020).