Main Article Content
By order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1215-r dated July 3, 2014, the Concept for the Development of Domestic Food Aid in the Russian Federation was approved .
For the purposes of this Concept, domestic food aid is understood to mean a system of state aid to the population of the Russian Federation in the form of direct food supplies to interested parties or the provision of funds for their purchase of food in order to improve nutrition and achieve its balance, taking into account rational norms of food consumption.
In accordance with the Federal Law of July 17, 1999, No. 178-FZ "On State Social Assistance" , targeted state social assistance, including in the form of cash payments and in the form of food, is provided to low-income families, low-income living alone citizens, other categories of citizens in accordance with the regulatory legal acts of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and state regional programs at the expense of the budgets of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. The amount of such assistance, the conditions and procedure for its provision are also determined by the state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Food is delivered directly to beneficiaries or distributed to citizens through a network of social stores.
Also, citizens in need, especially pensioners, disabled people, are provided with free or reduced meals in social canteens at social service institutions and at special homes for lonely elderly people.
Distribution received the provision of free food packages by certain categories of citizens, including senior citizens, large families, parents with disabled children, as well as guardians, trustees, foster parents and foster carers.
In some regions, various forms of monetary compensation have been introduced for citizens who find themselves in difficult life situations for the purchase of food and hot meals, including using electronic means.
The implementation of the Concept will be carried out by executive authorities within the framework of the established powers through the implementation of an action plan for the development of the system of domestic food aid in the Russian Federation.
The purpose of this study is to analyze the possibilities of organizing domestic food aid in the Russian Federation.
The article uses such a method as the analysis of relative indicators, which is aimed at calculating the ratios between individual regional components; the method of comparative analysis examines the indicators of domestic food aid in Russia and in foreign countries. Factor analysis is considered as an indicator influencing the correlation of cause - effect relationships on a regional scale.
2. Federal'nyi zakon № 178-FZ ot 17 iyulya 1999 g. «O gosudarstvennoi sotsial'noi pomoshchI»
3. Vnutrennyaya prodovol'stvennaya pomoshch' – real'naya podderzhka sel'skokhozyaistvennykh tovaroproizvoditelei v usloviyakh VTO. Voronin B.A. Agrarnoe i zemel'noe pravo. 2013. № 10 str. 115-118.
4. Proekt zakona goroda Moskvy «O sotsial'nom pitanii v gorode MoskvA»
5. Rossiiskaya gazeta 16 yanvarya 2020 g. № 7 (8061).
6. Grazhdanskii kodeks Rossiiskoi Federatsii str. 535-538. Otdel'noe izdanie. M. Ehkspo. 2014.
7. Voronin B.A. Vnutrennyaya prodovol'stvennaya pomoshch' - real'naya podderzhka sel'skokhozyaistvennykh tovaroproizvoditelei v usloviyakh VTO/Agrarnoe i zemel'noe pravo. 2013. № 10, str. 115-118.
8. Kerimova M.G. Realizatsiya Kontseptsii gosudarstvennoi politiki zdorovogo pitaniya naseleniya Rossii na regional'nom urovne: formirovanie regional'noi politiki i regional'nykh programm. Metodicheskie aspekty razrabotki i realizatsii programm // Voprosy pitaniya. 2005.-№ 1. S. 3-9.
9. Starovoitova N.P. Setevaya torgovlya v regione: ot konflikta k sotrudnichestvu // Biznes. Obrazovanie. Pravo. Vestnik Volgogradskogo instituta biznesa. 2014. № 2 (27). S. 125-130.
10. Turchaninov D.V. Narusheniya struktury pitaniya naseleniya Zapadnoi Sibiri kak faktor riska formirovaniya boleznei sistemy krovoobrashcheniya/ Turchaninov D.V., Vil'ms E.A., Turchaninova M.S., Shupina M.I.//Profilakticheskaya i klinicheskaya meditsina. Izdatel'stvo: Severo-Zapadnyi gosudarstvennyi meditsinskii universitet im. I.I. Mechnikova (Sankt-Peterburg) 2013. 2 (47). 56-61.
11. Food and health in Europe: a new basis for action // WHO regional publications. European series; Number 96 -2003. -505 P.
12. Peterson J. The TANF Reauthorization Debates: Key Welfare Reform Issues and Concerns. Journal of Economic Issues. Lincoln (). Vol. 36. 2002. No 2. P. 431-439.
13. Gornick J.C. and Meyers M.K. Families that Work: Policies for Reconciling Parenthood and Employment. Russell Sage Foundation, 2003.