Main Article Content
In recent years, one of the most actively developing areas of activity has become the sphere of service and tourism. Consumption of services begins to prevail over the consumption of material goods. The sphere of service and tourism is a dynamically developing area of public relations and a significant branch of the modern economy. At present, tourism is the most promising branch of the world economy, an important area that has a certain impact on the development of the country's economy, including the development of economic activities: travel companies, trade, communications, collective accommodation facilities, souvenir production, food, agriculture, construction.
2. Official website of the Government of the Russian Federation, access mode [web: http: // government.ru].
3. International Touring Academy [Electronic resource]. - URL: http://www.intacadem.ru/.
4. Report on the state of tourism in the regions of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]. - URL: http://analytical-report.ru/2010.
5. Birzhakov, M.B. Introduction to tourism. - 9 th ed., Pererab. and additional. - St. Petersburg .: Gerda Publishing House, 2007. - P. 8.
6. Health A.B. Tourism Economics: a teaching method. allowance. - Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 2009. - 272 p.
Sharafanova, E.V. Pecheritsa, A.M. Zhitlov. - SPb .: Publishing house SPbGEU, 2014. - 155 p.
8. Analytical agency TurStat [Electronic resource]. - Electron. Dan. - Access mode: http://turstat.com.