Main Article Content
Engineering and geodetic monitoring of the state of the geodynamic polygon is necessary to ensure geodynamic safety and subsoil protection when creating an observation system at the hydrocarbon raw material deposit. Therefore, it is necessary to use engineering and geodetic methods in the organization of monitoring of the Territory. At the same time, it is necessary to identify especially carefully the presence and analysis of dynamics of deformation processes causing geodynamic changes in the territory. The investigated site of the hydrocarbon raw material deposit "Achikulakskoe" belongs to the category of sites of increased geodynamic risk. This group includes long-term hydrocarbon deposits.
The necessity of monitoring observations at the Achikulak field will ensure stability in the technology of hydrocarbon raw materials production, creation of conditions for preservation of operating wells.
The relevance of monitoring actions indicates that the operation of hydrocarbon wells has a powerful man-made effect on the environment, which leads to the disruption of the stress-strain state of the subsoil of the deposit. All this leads to disruption of the stressed-deformed state of the subsoil massif of the deposit.
In order to monitor the state of land boundaries on the site of the deposit "Achikulakskoe" (Stavropol Krai), geodynamic measurements were carried out to determine the level of deformation of the Earth 's surface.
The obtained operational information on the manifestations of earth surface movements and deformations and the identification of hazardous geological processes is necessary for the organization of the field operation.
2. Varlamov, A. A. Osnovy kadastra nedvizhimosti [Tekst]: uchebnik/A. A. Varlamov, Gal'chenko S. A. pod red. A. A. Varlamova. - M.: Akademiya, 2019.
3. Lisunov, S. K. Kommentarij k Federal'nomu zakonu "O gosudarstvennom kadastre nedvizhimosti (postatejnyj) [Tekst]: postatejnyj kommentarij/S.K. Lisunov. - M.: Delovoj Dvor, 2015.
4. Mazurov B.T. Geodinamicheskie sistemy (teoreticheskie osnovy kachestvennogo issledovaniya gorizontal'nyh dvizhenij) // Vestnik SGUGiT. - 2016. - Vyp. 1
5. Panzhin A.A. Nablyudenie za sdvizheniem zemnoj poverhnosti na gornyh predpriyatiyah s ispol'zovaniem GPS // Izvestiya UGGGA. Ser. Gornoe delo. - 2000. - № 11. - S. 196203.
6. Silaeva A.A. Osobennosti proektirovaniya geodinamicheskih poligonov na tekhnogennyh ob"ektah // Interekspo GE0-Sibir'-2015. XI Mezhdunar. nauch. kongr. : Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. «Geodeziya, geoinformatika, kartografiya, markshejderiya» : sb. materialov v 2 t. (Novosibirsk, 13-25 aprelya 2015 g.). - Novosibirsk : SGUGiT, 2015. T. 1. - S. 183-187.