Main Article Content
This article describes results of research project regarding application resource-saving cultivation technologies that took place from 1996 to 2014. Experimental works on scientific fundamental of forage crop cultivations in Central Yakutia’s crop rotation were performed in research and development center “Yil’gellekh” of “Pokrovskoye” enterprise from 1996 to 1999. Studies on resource-saving tillage technologies were carried out in “Myundulakh” of Megino-Khagnalasskyi district of Republic Sakha (Yakutia) in 2009-2014. Following regionalized crops have been used for the seedings: crop rotation 1- oat, peas-rapeseed, winter rye- winter rye, melilot; melilot 2 years, spring rapeseed-alfalfa-choppy grass (output field); crop rotation 2- melilot-melliot, winter rye- winter rye, oat- rapeseed- Siberian wheatgrass (hatching field). Fertilizes used in study were: 1. No added fertilizer (control); 2. Mineral ferltilizer (N235P60); 3. Organic-mineral fertilizer (manure60t/he+N60P60K60).
Previous studies showed that  adaptive crop rotation 1 and 2 contributed to the increase in yield under organic-mineral fertilizer background with energy efficiency coefficient 1,33-1,28. Yield per 1 hectare of crop rotation filed was 24,7 and 22,4 tons of green mass; output of feeding units 3,69 and 3,47 tons, digestible protein 0,73 and 0,69 t , gross energy 97,9 and 95,4 GJ, exchange energy 49,7 and 48,4 GJ respectively. Organic-mineral fertilizer (manure60t/he+N60P60K60) was shown to increase the productivity by 31,7-54,4% and mineral (N235P60) by 26,0-46,1% comparing with control (no fertilizer added). In so doing, protein nutrition value as shown to increase by 21% and 26% respectively. Sowing melilot and alfalfa-choppy grass mix was shown to accumulate higher amount of root residues (12,0 and 12,6 t/ha) aiding to maintenance of the organic matter in soil (+1,0 and 0,9t/ha).
Agrochemical composition of taiga-pale permafrost soil in studied ares “Myundulakh” was following: pH alkaline, water pH -8,16-8,29; humus content in upper horizon- 2,89%; content of nitrogen moving form Nnitr- 0,17%; moving form P20%- 16,4; K2O5- 29,7 mg/100g. The following techniques were examined: 1. plow tillage (traditional technology); 2. Resource-saving technology based on the Ob-4-ZT; 3. Resource-saving technology based on the SZS-4.2 aggregates. The studied culture was an oatmeal mixture. The use of integrated resource-saving aggregates on permafrost soils provided the green mass yield of 103.9 -105.7 c / ha. In comparison with traditional processing the yield of green mass of oatmeal mass increased by 13.7 - 15.5 c / ha.
2. Elovskaya L.G., Konorovskij A.K., Savvinov D.D. Zamerzshie zasolennye pochvy Srednej YAkutii. M .: Nauka, 1966. - S. 20-26.
3. Agrarnaya sistema YAkutskoj ASSR: rekomendacii / VASKHNIL Sib. Razdelenie - yakutskij. NIISH. - Novosibirsk, 1987 .-- 232 s.
4. Metodicheskie ukazaniya po provedeniyu eksperimentov s kormovym sevooborotom. - M .; 1974. - s. 9-17.
5. Posobie po agroenergeticheskoj i ekonomicheskoj ocenke tekhnologij i sistem kormoproizvodstva. - M .; 1995 .-- 173 s.
6. Popov N.T., Maksimova K.I. Sevooborot kormovyh kul'tur v usloviyah Central'noj YAkutii - YAkutsk, 2009. –P.106-128.
7. Pat. –№ 2603037 A01S (Rossijskaya Federaciya). Sposob povysheniya plodorodiya vechnomerzlyh gruntov v usloviyah kriolitozony / N.T. Popov, D. D. Savvinov, H. I. Maksimova i dr. № 2014121754; ob"yavleno 28.05.2014; opubl. 20.11.2016 Bull. Nomer 32.s