Main Article Content
Prerequisites for the study and writing of this article was the fact that the most difficult time for domestic agriculture and rural areas is the initial period of market reforms, when in Russia began to dominate the market-oriented model of economic management. According to the author, it was minimized or were completely ignored the state regulation of agricultural production and agriculture in general. And as a result, there were many mistakes in the conceptual provisions of the reform of the directions of development of the national economic complex of the country. Author considers the issue of state support in ensuring food security, namely, existing economic mechanisms in solving the problems of the greenhouse complex. In conclusion, author argues that in order to turn our country from an importer of vegetables, flowers and mushrooms into one of world leaders in the production of protected soil, it is necessary to solve a number of problems of organizational, legal, financial and economic nature. Also reveals each problem and ways to solve it on the basis of the studied material.
2. The doctrine of food security of the Russian Federation, approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 30 01.2010, No. 120.
3. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation on 06.08.2014 No. 560 "On the application of certain special economic measures to ensure the security of the Russian Federation".
4. Gukezheva L.Z. Socio-economic mechanisms for the formation and development of a multistructure economy in the agro-industrial complex of the region: dis. ... Dr. Econ. Sciences / L.Z. Gukezhev. - Krasnodar: KubGAU, 2000.
5. Kuchmen A.Yu. AIC. Ways to improve the profitability of tomato in winter greenhouses / A.Yu. Kuchmenov // Economy and Finance .- 2009.- № 11.
6. Khushtov Yu.B. Methodical guidelines for calculating the economic efficiency of growing vegetables in the CBD / Khushtov Yu.B. Nalchik: The Elf,.
7. Khushtov Yu.B. Ways to increase the profitability of production of greenhouse vegetables / Yu.B. Khushtov, A.R. Khushtov // Regional economy: problems and solutions. - Nalchik: Kabardino-Balkarian State University, 2009.
8. Shakhmurzov H.M. Organization of management of production and marketing of vegetable production in a market economy (on the example of the Kabardino-Balkaria Republic): thesis. dis. ... cand. econ. sciences. - Nalchik: Publishing house of KBGSA, 2001.