Main Article Content
The paper presents the results of a field study of the effect of the GEOT18 strain of Pseudomonas sp. bacteria, isolated by the staff of P.G. Demidov Yaroslavl State University on soft wheat of the Daria variety. The experiment was conducted in 2020 at the experimental field of the Vologda Research Center of RAS. The registered area of the plots was 3 m2; the experiment repetition was three times. The introduction of bacteria was carried out in the suspension form twice: pre-sowing soaking of seeds for 30 minutes and spraying of plants in the tillering stages. At the stages of tillering, sweeping and flowering, the authors took into account the morphometric parameters of plants, their raw and dry weight, calculated the average daily increments, and determined the content of photosynthetic pigments. By the time of seed maturation, the crop structure was taken into account and the economic productivity of wheat was evaluated. The work has found that the introduction of bacteria has a growth-stimulating effect on plants. For instance, in experimental plants, there is an increase of bushiness, the number and area of leaves, raw and dry masses, and average daily. Stimulation of growth and development of experimental wheat plants leads to an increase in grain productivity by 14.0 % which is due to an increase in productive bushiness and grain weight. The coefficient of economic use is higher in the plants of the experimental group.
1. Buryakov N.P. Kormleniye stel'nykh sukhostoynykh i doynykh korov [Feeding pregnant dry and dairy cows] // Molochnaya promyshlennost'. 2008. №4. S. 37-40 (in Russian).
2. Kosolapov V.M., Gaganov A.P. Osnovnyye napravleniya uluchsheniya kachestva zernofurazha [The main directions of improving the quality of grain fodder] // Zernovoye khozyaystvo Rossii. 2010. № 5(11). S. 51-55 (in Russian).
3. Sidorov A.V., Fedosenko D.F., Golubev S.S. Ispol'zovaniye pshenitsy dlya zagotovki zernosenazha [The use of wheat for harvesting grain silage] // Vestnik KrasGAU. 2018. №4 (139). S. 59-63 (in Russian).
4. Rojas-Solís D., Zetter-Salmón E., Contreras-Pérez M., del Carmen Rocha-Granados M., Macías-Rodríguez L., Santoyo G. Pseudomonas stutzeri E25 and Stenotrophomonas maltophilia CR71 endophytes produce antifungal volatile organic compounds and exhibit additive plant growth-promoting effects // Biocatalysis and agricultural biotechnology. 2018. № 13. pp. 46–52. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bcab.2017.11.007
5. Isaychev V.A., Andreyev N.N., Kaspirovskiy A.V. Urozhaynost' i kachestvo zerna yarovoy pshenitsy v zavisimosti ot predposevnoy obrabotki semyan regulyatorami rosta [roductivity and grain quality of spring wheat depending on the pre-sowing treatment of seeds with growth regulators] // Vestnik Ul'yanovskoy gosudarstvennoy sel'skokhozyaystvennoy akademii. 2013. №3 (23). S. 14-19 (in Russian).
6. Zaytseva K.G., Saydyasheva G.V. Vliyaniye mineral'nykh, biomineral'nykh udobreniy i biopreparata na urozhaynost' i kachestvo zerna yarovoy pshenitsy [The influence of mineral, biomineral fertilizers and biological products on the yield and grain quality of spring wheat] // Vestnik Kurganskoy GSKHA. 2020. №3 (35). S.30-33 (in Russian).
7. Vorob'yev V.N., Nevmerzhitskaya YU.YU., Khusnetdinova L.Z., Yakushenkova T.P. Praktikum po fiziologii rasteniy: uchebno-metodicheskoye posobiye. Kazan': Kazanskiy universitet, 2013. 80 s (in Russian).
8. Kadyrov S.V., Fedotov V.A. Tekhnologii programmirovannykh urozhayev v TSCHR: spravochnik [Technologies of programmed harvests in the Central Black Earth Region: a reference book]. Voronezh, 2005. 544 s (in Russian).
9. Pigorev I.Ya., Tarasov S.A. Vliyanie biopreparatov na fotosinteticheskuyu deyatel'nost' i urozhajnost' ozimoj pshenicy [The influence of biological products on photosynthetic activity and yield of winter wheat]. Vestnik Kurskoj gosudarstvennoj sel'skohozyajstvennoj akademii. 2014. № (8). S. 47–50 (in Russian).
10. Dymova O., Fiedor, L. Chlorophylls and their role in photosynthesis // Photosynthetic pigments: chemical structure, biological function and ecology. 2014. pp. 140–160.
11. Golovko T., Tabalenkova G. Pigments and productivity of the crop plants a // Photosynthetic pigments: chemical structure, biological function and ecology. 2014. pp. 207–220.
12. Derendovskaya A., Zhosan S. Khlorofil'nyye pokazateli i ikh svyaz' s produktivnost'yu rasteniy ozimogo yachmenya [Chlorophilic indicators and their relationship with the productivity of winter barley plants] // Ştiinţa Agricolă. 2008. № 1(0). S. 3–7 (in Russian).
13. Stepanova L.P., Starodubtsev V.N., Koren'kova Ye.A., Stepanova Ye.I., Tikhoykina I.M. Vliyaniye biopreparatov i mikroudobreniya na produktsionnyy protsess yarovoy pshenitsy [The influence of biological products and microfertilizers on the production process of spring whea] // Vestnik Orel GAU. 2013. № 40(1). S. 17-22 (in Russian).
14. Seregina I.I., Shumilin A.O., Vigilyanskiy YU.M., Belopukhov S.L., Grishina Ye.A., Tsygutkin A.S., Dmitrevskaya I.I., Litvinskiy V.A. Formirovaniye urozhaynosti zerna i pokazateli kachestva lyupina belogo (Lupinus albus L.) pri primenenii selenita natriya [Formation of grain yield and quality indicators of white lupine (Lupinus albus L.) when using sodium selenite]. Agrokhimiya. 2018. № (7). S. 73-80 (in Russian). https://doi.org/10.1134/S0002188118070128