Main Article Content
In 2015-2017, in the context of the Tersk-Sulak subprovince of the Republic of Dagestan on irrigated saline lands, studies aimed at the study of adaptive potential of amaranth varieties (Kizlyar (standard), Valentine, Iriston) with the use of growth regulators were conducted. As a result, it is revealed that the applied growth regulators contribute to the reduction of the vegetation period of the studied varieties. In addition, the regulators have increased the area of the leaf surface and net productivity of crops. In the analysis of the harvest data found that the higher the data provided a variety of Iriston and lows of Valentine's day. Applied growth regulators increased the yield on average by 13.4-15.3% for varieties.
2. Bikmurzina, V. G. Comparative evaluation of the root system of amaranth in the soils of the Tatar SSR / V. G. Bikmurzina, L. A. sychkova, I. A. Chernov, etc. / / Cultivation and use of amaranth in the USSR. /Materials 1 all-Union. scientific. Conf. - Kazan, 1991. - P. 91-94.
3. The Bikmurzin, V. G. Concentration of heavy metals and pesticides in system "soil-plant" and their influence on the chemical composition of amaranth in the budding phase / V. G. Bikmurzin A. F. Grachev, L. Y. Morozova, I. A. Chernov// proc. Doc. II and III all-Russia Conf. "Amaranth: Agroecology, processing, use". Kazan, 1993. - P. 73-75.
4. Golovanova T. I. the use of biologics to increase the productivity of amaranth / / the Fourth international Symposium "New and non-traditional plants and prospects of their practical use". M.: Izd-vo RUDN, 2001. - Vol. 1. - P. 43.
5. Zueva, E. A. Introduction amaranth paniculate in the conditions of forest-steppe of the Volga region / E. A. Zueva // Proc. Mat. conference prof.-teacher. composition and young scientists dedicated to the 55th anniversary of the Academy. - Penza, 2006. - P. 120-121.
6. 3lotnikov, A. K. effect of treatment with albite biopreparation and rhizosphere bacteria Bacillus firmus E3 and Klebsiella Terrigena E6 on the growth of amaranth / A. K. 3lotnikov, V. K. Gins, K. M. Zlotnikov// Mater. IV international Symposium "New and non-traditional plants and prospects of their use". M.: publishing House of the peoples ' friendship University of Russia, 2001. - Vol.1. - P. 54-56.
7. Lapin, A. A. evaluation of the effect of pectin substances of amaranth on immunological parameters in persons with immunological insufficiency/ A. A. Lapin et al.// Man and medicine: math. IV Russian national Congress. - M., 1997. - P. 271.