Main Article Content
In the course of solving the tasks was determined the optimum time of removal of fruits of different varieties of pears from the tree and the influence of this parameter on the storage time, the yield of standard fruits and losses. Evaluated the impact of applying a modified gas environment in its various versions for the standard fruits at the end of the retention period, the percentage of fruits affected by rot and physiological disorders.
It is well known that the fruits of the pear are stored much worse in comparison with the fruits of the apple tree. Pears of new varieties can be preserved without the use of CSG and low temperatures until February-March. In Table 1, we have given numerical data on the duration of storage of autumn and winter varieties of pears based on different harvesting periods. The analysis of these data indicates that the pear fruits of the Bere Ardanpon, Cheget and Bere Dil varieties showed the highest storage duration in the experiment (100-130 days). The pear fruits of these varieties were preserved well, almost regardless of different harvesting periods. At the same time, the pear fruits of the Bere Boek, Bere Bosk and Admiral Gervais varieties were preserved for 5-15 days longer at the first time of removal, unlike the third.
2. Zherukov T.B., Features of pear fruit storage using a modified gas medium / Kishev A.Yu. // International scientific research. 2016. No. 3 (28). pp. 165-168.
3. Kazdokhov Kh.K., Yield, quality and technology of pear fruit storage in the foothills of the Kabardino-Balkar Republic /: Abstract of the dissertation of the Candidate of Agricultural Sciences.- Nalchik, 2002.- 26 p.
4. Nazranov H.M., Culture of great opportunities / Perfilieva N.I., Kalova V.H., Zherukov T.B. / In the collection: Modern trends in education and science collection of scientific papers based on the materials of the International Scientific and practical Conference: in 26 parts. 2013. pp. 98-102.
5. Magomedov K.G., Khanieva I.M., Kishev A.Yu., Bosiev A.L., Zherukov T.B., Shibzukhov Z.G.S., Amshokov A.E. Soil fertility restorer / / In the collection: Fundamental and applied science-2017 Materials of the XIII International scientific and practical conference. Editor: Michael Wilson. 2017. pp. 74-77.
6. Kviklis D. The study and selection of low-growing rootstocks for pears // Sb. "Low-growing clonal rootstocks in horticulture". -Michurinsk, 1997. - pp. 128-130.
7. Kotov JI.A. To the creation of a clonal low-growing pear rootstock for the northern zone // Collection "Low-growing gardening". -Michurinsk, 1999.-p. 23-26.
8. Jafarov A.F. Commodity science of fruits and vegetables. - M.: Economics, 2004. - P.576.
9. Bazhureanu N.S. The influence of the timing of removal and growing conditions on the keeping capacity of pear fruits: Abstract. dis. on the job. learned. step. Candidate of Technical Sciences / Moscow Institute of Agriculture named after T.V. Plekhanov. M., 1987. - 25 p.
10. Matyenko B.T. Adaptive nature of fruit functionality and the problem of formation and maintenance of their keeping capacity // Izvestia of the Academy of Sciences of the MSSR. Biological and Chemical Sciences series. 1985. - No. 1. - p.3-15.