Main Article Content
The productivity of phytocenoses on the meadow-chestnut soils is theoretically calculated under hydrothermal conditions and practically implanted moisture integral. It is found that high productivity (0.5 t/ha of air-dry weight) of ephemeral synusiae is achieved through the combination of the following environmental factors in April-May; precipitation 80-85 mm, the average temperature is 15-16°C, relative humidity 70-73%, volatility 130-140 mm, coefficient of moisture 0.30, integral hydration period 29.8. In this case, the degree of salinity in soil layer 0-23 cm classified as weak, salinity type is sulfate-chloride. In normal climatic conditions of the year (2013), when precipitation during the vegetation period is distributed relatively evenly, productivity of ephemers and ephemeroids is 2.0 c/ha (centner/hectare) of grasses and thistles – 18.2 c/ha, the coefficient the use of FAR during the vegetation period of 0.30, the share of the ephemeral synusiae in it – 0.16%.
2. Arinushkina E.V. Guidance on chemical analysis of soils. M.: MGU. 1962. 491p.
3. Balamirzoev M.A. Soil-agroecological zoning of the territory of Dagestan. In the book: Pochvennye resources of Dagestan, their protection and rational use. Makhachkala, 1989. P.75-129.
4. Vadunina A.F., Korchagina Z.A. Methods of study of the physical properties of soils and soil. M.: High School, 1961 345 p.
5. Gasanov G.N. The basics of cropping systems Western Caspian region. Makhachkala. 2008. 263 p.
6. Gasanov G.N., Musayev M.R, Abdurakhmanov G.M., Kurbanov S.A., Adzhiev A.M. 2004. Phytomelioration of saline soils of the Western Caspian sea, Moscow: Science, 2004. 270 p.
7. Dzhapova R.R. Dynamics of vegetation Ergenenskoy hills and the Caspian lowlands within the Republic of Kalmykia. Author's abstract of Doctor. Theses. Moscow: Moscow State University. 2007. 47 p.
8. Dospechov B.A. Methods of field experience. M.: Kolos, 1979. 416 p.
9. Zalibekov Z.G. 2000 Desertification processes and their impact on soil. Moscow: Russian Academy of Sciences. 2000. 219 p.
10. Zonn S.V. Features desert soil-forming processes and desert soils // Modern problems of genesis and soil geography of soils. M.: Science, 1983. P.45-58.
11. Ivanov N.N. Determination of the values of the evaporation // News All-Union Geographical Society. 1954. T. 86. № 2. P. 186-196.
12. Kovda V.A. Arid land and drought control. M .: Science, 1980. 112 p.
13. Mirzoev E. M. Methods of assessment of soil salinity in connection with salt tolerance of fruit plantations in the planar part of the Dagestan // Soil science. 1963. No. 12. P. 82-88.
14. Muratchava P. M.-S., Habibov A.D. ABOUT the state of the vegetation cover of the winter pastures lowland Dagestan depending on the mode of use of // Modern high technologies. 2008. No. 2. P. 92-93.
15. Nichiporovich A.A. ON ways of increasing the productivity of plant photosynthesis in crops / A.A. Nichiporovich. In the book: Photosynthesis and plant productivity. M.: News USSR Academy of Sciences.1963. P. 5-36.
16. Pankova H.I., Gerasimova M.I. Desert soil: properties, soil-forming processes, classification. Arid ecosystems. 2012. 18(2/51): P. 5-13.
17. Titlyanova A.A. Productivity of grass ecosystems // Biological productivity of grass ecosystems. Geographic patterns and environmental features /Ed. by V.B. Ilyin. Novosibirsk. Science: Sib. fintion, 1988. P. 109-127.
18. Usmanov R.Z., Saidov, A.K, Stasiuk, N.V., Fedorov, K.N., Mirzoev E.M-R., M.A. Balamirzoev Agroecological analysis of land resource regions of ecological disaster in the South of Russia and guidelines for their assessment and mapping. Makhachkala-Moscow, 2005. 160 p.
19. Usmanov R.Z. Environmental assessment and scientific basis for natural potential recovery of degraded soils of North-Western Caspian region/ Author's abstract of doctor . dissertation. Makhachkala. 46 p.
20. Cherepanov, S. Kaliev Vascular plants of the USSR. HP: Science. 510 p.
21. Yarullina N.A. Peculiarities of formation of primary biological productivity in the desert communities of the Delta of the Terek // Bot. Journal. 1979. V. 64, No. 6.P. 88-92.
22.Yarullina N.A. Primary biological productivity of the soils of the delta of the Terek. M.: Science, 1983. 90 p.
23. Walter H. D. 1964. Vegetation der Erde in oko-physiolohischei Betrachtung. Die tropicshen und subtropischen Zonen. Jena. Veb Guster Fischer Verlag/ 1964. Vol. 1. 551 p.