Main Article Content
The paper presents the data of spectral analysis of samples of test plants grown on contaminated soils with admixtures of natural sorbents. It is shown that the introduction of zeolites and schungites allows to clean the soil from ions of heavy metals and oil products. Using method of multiple frustrated total internal reflection in the range of 1800-1200 cm-1 without the polarization of the light flow and in parallel and perpendicular polarized light spectrums of the external structures and cells of plant objects are obtained, dichroisms of absorption bands are defined.
It is established that the introduction of sorbents in soil increases the productivity of the soil, exerting a positive influence on the development of plants. With the use of IR-spectroscopy it is determined that presence of zeolite in the soil increases the adaptive properties of plants to the environment.
2. Kuzmina N.P., Platonova O.A., Ishchenko I.G., M I.J., Yurchenko N.I., Bakov V.N. Regarding question about the possibility of use of shungite’s sorption properties for sewage residue detoxification / Access mode: [http: // www.vrenergy.ru 16/11/2010].
3. Larionov G.A. The system of measures for lowering the amount of heavy metals in soil – plant – animal chain: Thesis on competition of biological sciences doctor degree autoabstract: 16.00.06. - M., 2005
4. Ubugunov V. L. Heavy metals in garden soils and plants: Thesis on competition of biological sciences doctor degree autoabstract: 03.00.27. - Ulan-Ude, 2003
5. Bagdasarjan A. S. City territories technogenic zones soils biotesting with the use of plant organisms:. Thesis on competition of biological sciences doctor degree: 03.00.16. - Stavropol, 2005
6. Chudnova T.A., Podgornova T.S. Optical methods of research of sorbent’s influence of plant objects development//"Optical methods of flows’ research" XI International science-technology conference works. M.: 27-30 June 2011
7. Koroleva S.Yu. The development of adequate model of ecosystem condition evaluation using microorganism population example. Thesis on competition of biological sciences doctor degree autoabstract: 03.02.08. - M.: 2010, 25 p.