Main Article Content
Rest is of great importance in the life of a modern person, and it should be considered not only as a pleasant circumstance, but also as a necessary condition for normal life. Recreation and tourism are also an economic, environmental and pedagogical problem. The need to develop its own tourist resources and develop domestic and inbound tourism in Russia is obvious. The development of tourism within the Russian Federation and in the Nizhny Novgorod region is a priority in the general state policy in the field of tourism. According to opinion polls, there is a strong interest abroad in the natural, historical and cultural resources of Russia.
At the moment, the study of recreational resources and the analysis of their rational use is extremely important. In all likelihood, local practice requires specialists who are ready to work on their territory. The direction announced by the government of the Nizhny Novgorod region for the formation of inbound and domestic tourism in the Nizhny Novgorod region cannot be carried out without competent specialists intending to work on the creation of a Nizhny Novgorod tourist product. The Nizhny Novgorod Region is one of the places in Central Russia that has preserved natural landscapes in most of the territory. The territory of the Nizhny Novgorod region has a number of valuable qualities from the point of view of the organization of recreation: favorable geographical position; healthy climate; rich historical and cultural heritage; landscapes with significant landscape expressiveness and diversity.
2. Ефремова, М.В. Организационно-экономические основы развития туризма в России: Монография / М.В. Ефремова. - Н. Новгород: изд-во НГУ им. Н.И. Лобачевского, 2004. – 317 с.
3. Сенин, В.С. Введение в туризм, М., 2005. - 245с.
4. Дурович А.П., Сергеева Т.М. и так далее.; Под итого. изд. Н.И. Кабушкина и др. Организация туризма: Учебник - Мн., Новые знания, 2017.
5. Зачиняев, П.Н. География международного туризма. М.: - Мысль, 2015.
6. Зорин И.В., Квартальнов В.А. Туризм как вид деятельности: Учебник. –М.: Высшая школа, 2013–234 с.