Main Article Content
This article discusses the problems of taking into account environmental factors when evaluating real estate in the Tobolsk city. This question has been relevant for quite a long period of time. The state of the world around us is changing every year, and the saddest thing is not for the better. When using such a term as "environmental factor" or "environmental factor", when evaluating any immovable object, one understands a natural phenomenon or the quality of the state of the environment and its individual components, as well as the qualitative state of the real estate elements themselves, because it is the positive state of the environment in particular that affects the value of real estate.
2. Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2004 N 190-FZ (as amended on August 3, 2018) (as amended and supplemented, effective from September 1, 2018). (date of access: 21.03.2022)
3. Land Code of the Russian Federation of October 25, 2001 N 136-FZ (as amended on August 3, 2018) (as amended and supplemented, effective from October 1, 2018). (date of access: 21.03.2022)
4. Federal Law "On State Registration of Rights to Real Estate and Transactions with It" dated July 21, 1997 N 122-FZ.
5. Decision of the Tyumen City Duma of October 30, 2008 No. 154 "On the rules of land use and development." (date of access: 21.03.2022)
6. Law of the Tyumen region dated 10/05/2001 No. 411 (as amended on 09/06/2017) "On the order of disposal and management of state lands of the Tyumen region". (date of access: 21.03.2022)
7. Decision of the Tyumen City Duma “On the General Plan of the Tyumen Urban District” dated March 27, 2008 No. 9. (Accessed on March 21, 2022)
8. Decision of the Tyumen City Duma dated October 30, 2008 No. 154 "On the rules of land use and development." (date of access: 21.03.2022)
9. Ermakova, A. M. The main prerequisites and factors of sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex of the region / A. M. Ermakova, T. V. Avilova, T. S. Nurullina // Improving Energy Efficiency, Environmental Safety and Sustainable Development in Agriculture : International Scientific and Practical Conference, Saratov, October 20–24, 2021. – Saratov: Saratov State Agrarian University. N.I. Vavilova, 2022. - P. 46. - DOI 10.1088/1755-1315/979/1/012046. – EDN WNOHNX.
10. Cherezova, N. Problems of using flooded and morned areas on the example of the city district city of Tyumen region / N. Cherezova, T. Avilova // E3S Web of Conferences : 22, Voronezh, December 08–10, 2020. – Voronezh, 2021. – DOI 10.1051/e3sconf/202124403001. – EDN SUFUSK.
11. Avilova, T. Existing problems of emergency housing and their impact on the development of the city / T. Avilova, N. Cherezova // E3S Web of Conferences : 22, Voronezh, December 08–10, 2020. – Voronezh, 2021. – DOI 10.1051/e3sconf/202124406008. – EDN WHPEUE.
12. Ermakova, A. Analysis of the current state and features of natural resource potential management / A. Ermakova, L. Oznobihina, T. Avilova // E3S Web of Conferences: Key Trends in Transportation Innovation, KTTI 2019, Khabarovsk, 24– October 26, 2019. – Khabarovsk: EDP Sciences, 2020. – P. 3005. – DOI 10.1051/e3sconf/202015703005. – EDN UMTTBY.
13. Avilova, T. Eliminating the problem of emergency housing using the example of the city of Omsk / T. Avilova, L. Oznobihina, A. Ermakova // E3S Web of Conferences : Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering, TPACEE 2019, Moscow, November 20–22, 2019. – Moscow: EDP Sciences, 2020. – P. 08010. – DOI 10.1051/e3sconf/202016408010. – EDN MYKYJJ.
14. Ermakova, A. M. The labor market of rural areas of an industrial-agrarian region: factors and development trends (on the example of the Tyumen region): specialty 08.00.05 "Economics and management of the national economy (by sectors and areas of activity, incl. : economics, organization and management of enterprises, industries, complexes; innovation management; regional economy; logistics; labor economics; population economics and demography; environmental economics; business economics; marketing; management; pricing; economic security; standardization and product quality management; land management; recreation and tourism)" : dissertation for the degree of candidate of economic sciences / Ermakova Anna Mikhailovna. - Tyumen, 2008. - 219 p. - EDN NQDLRJ.
15. Ermakova, A. M. Evaluation of agricultural land / A. M. Ermakova, O. V. Kirilova, L. A. Oznobikhina. - Tyumen: Tyumen Industrial University, 2019. - 90 p. – ISBN 978-5-9961-2170-0. – EDN GVQYYA.
16. Ermakova, A. M. Features of the formation of investment sites in the Tyumen municipal district / A. M. Ermakova, T. S. Nurullina // Moscow Economic Journal. - 2019. - No. 10. - P. 49. - DOI 10.24411/2413-046X-2019-10058. – EDN RPMAPS.
17. Official portal of the Administration of the city of Tyumen [Electronic resource] http://www.tyumen-city.ru. (date of access: 21.03.2022)
18. Network publication: Official documents of the city of Tyumen [Electronic resource] http://tyumendoc.ru. (date of access: 21.03.2022)