Main Article Content
Rice is one of the most valuable agricultural crops. It is in the forefront of the food balance of most countries. This implies the need to increase the yield of this grain crop. The amount of rice obtained depends on many factors. Rice cultivation requires many factors to be taken into account in order to obtain a large yield. These include climatic conditions, the physical properties of the soil, a rationally designed rice irrigation system, as well as an integral companion and an effective method for increasing the numerical values of the yield indicator is the use of various fertilizers, since the application of fertilizers allows them to replenish the nutrients in the soil necessary for the development crops throughout the growing season. A rationally selected scheme for the use of fertilizers allows you to increase the yield by several times, thereby increasing the revenue from the product and recouping the costs of fertilizers. The article below describes the experiments on the introduction of mineral and organic fertilizers during the growing season of rice, as well as their impact on the yield, growth, and development of this agricultural crop. Also, in the article, by conducting field experiments, the dynamics of the content of potassium in the soil during the cultivation of rice was considered. For the formation of the rice crop, a significant amount of basic nutrients is needed, potassium is one of them. Rice is sensitive to the lack of this element. During the growing season, it consumes a large absolute amount of potassium from the soil, much more than nitrogen.
2. Prikhodko I.A., Stepanova N.V. On the issue of management of economic activ-ity in the rice irrigation system // International agricultural journal. 2022. No. 3, 1-11.
3. Chebotarev M.I., Prikhodko I.A. The method of soil reclamation in the fallow field of rice crop rotation for sowing rice. Patent for invention RU 2471339 C1, 01/10/2013. Application No. 2011124233/13 dated 06/15/2011.
4. Prikhodko I.A. Management of the reclamation state of soils for the ecological safety of the rice irrigation system: abstract of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences / Kuban State Agrarian University. Krasnodar, 2008.
5. Владимиров С.А., Приходько И.А. Опыт планирования и реализации инно-вационного проекта эффективного рисоводства. Международный сельско-хозяйственный журнал. 2019. № 6. С. 75-79.
6. Chebotarev M.I., Prikhodko I.A. Method for soil reclamation of rice irrigation system for rice sowing. Patent for invention RU 2482663 C2, May 27, 2013. Application No. 2011123829/13 dated 06/10/2011.
7. Kuznetsov E.V., Khadzhidi A.E., Prikhodko I.A. A method of soil preparation for sowing rice in a fallow field of rice crop rotation. Patent for invention RU 2457650 C1, 10.08.2012. Application No. 2010153809/13 dated 12/27/2010.