Main Article Content
Ensuring the safety and well-being of the population when using the territories, especially in the interests of future generations, is a priority aspect of sustainable development of the territory. Mineral extraction is accompanied by a rapid transformation of the lithosphere and changes in the earth's surface and the seabed, water bodies and watercourses on site, subject to the influence of the mining industry, leading to the disruption of natural landscapes and formation of a new, anthropogenic forms of relief, i.e. the formation of specific industrial landscapes - mining landscapes, which has a significant impact on the sustainable development of such areas. In this study, the information support of sustainable development of landscapes of mining areas on the basis of the formation of a special inventory is considered.
2. Varlamov A.A., Murasheva A.A., Lepekhin P.A. Cadastre and environmental man-agement: a textbook on the study of the theoretical foundations of environmental management in the cadastre system and the implementation of settlement and graphic work for the disciplines studied for university students enrolled in 120700 - Land Management and Cadastre / Moscow: Izd-vo State Healthcare Institution, 2012. 226 p.
3. Vershinin V.V., Shapovalov D.A., Shirokova V.A., Khutorova A.O., Gurov A.F., Klyushin P.V., Savinova S.V., Musaev MR, R. Magomedova A.A., Musaeva Z.M. Geoecologi-cal monitoring. Part 1. M. 2017. 290 p.
4. Vershinin V.V., Murasheva A.A., Shuravilin A.V., Shirokova V.A., Khutorova A.O. Ecology land use. M.: Nobel Press, 2015. 335 p.
5. Konovalov V.E., Sinegubova M.O., Bulygina T.A. Automated geo-information system of the cadastre of the mining complex // Izv. universities. Mining Journal. 2004. № 5. S. 71-75.
6. Konovalov V.E., Shikhlaev D.A. Methods and means of monitoring observations of the state of the earth's surface in mining landscapes // Interexpo GEO-Siberia-2015. XI Interna-tional Scientific Cong., April 13-25, 2015, Novosibirsk: Int. scientific conf. "Geodesy, geoin-formatics, cartography, surveying": Sat. mater in 2t. T.2.- Novosi-Birsk: SGUGiT, 2015. - P.181-186.
7. Konovalov V.E. Cadastre of objects of the mining complex: scientific monograph. - Ekaterinburg: UGGU publishing house, 2012. - p. 168.
8. Murasheva A.A., Konovalov V.E., Lepekhin P.A. The concept of creating a land man-agement system for enterprises of the mining complex in modern conditions. Izv. universities. Mining Journal. 2013. No. 7. P. 23 - 28.
9. Murasheva A.A., Konovalov V.E., Lepekhin P.P., Teteryukov E.V. Information sup-port for the management of mining and industrial complexes / Land management, cadastre and land monitoring. 2018. № 1. S. 48-55.
10. Murasheva A.A. Ecological, economic and informational tools in the system of envi-ronmental management of the region // Monograph: Vladivostok: Federal State Unitary Enter-prise Publishing House Dal'nauka of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Scienc-es, 2005. 169 p.
11. Yakomaskin A.F., Murasheva A.A. Analysis of the legal framework for environmen-tal management as an integrated management system /
Moscow Economic Journal. 2017. No. 2. 63 p.