Main Article Content
Analyzing the theoretical and practical aspects of studying changes in natural territorial complexes, the authors conclude that the anthropocentric paradigm has a negative impact on the use of agricultural landscapes.
It is proposed to consider the interpretation of the term "erosion" not only as a process of destruction, but also as a process of accumulation and transformation of energy in ecosystems. In this regard, recommendations are proposed to change the methodological approaches to the study of the erosion process and its consequences.
2. Berg L.S. Geographical zones of the Soviet Union. Moscow, 1975.
3. Voishvillo E.K. Notion. Moscow, 1967.
4. Gvozdetsky N.A. In defense of the typological understanding of the landscape, “Izv. VGO ", 1961.
5. Gendugov V.M. Wave regimes of currents at the confluence of rivers // Maccabee Readings, 2005.
6. Gendugov V.M., Glazunov G.P. Wind erosion and dusting of air. - Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2007.
7. Gendugov V.M., Kuznetsov M.S., Abdulkhanova D.R., Larionov, G.A. Model of sediment transport by slope flows. Moscow State University Bulletin, Soil Science, 2007.
8. Glazunov G.P., Gendulov V.M. On the lifting force of the wind carrying soil particles // Moscow State University Bulletin, Soil Science, 2000.
9. Golovanov A.I., Kozhanov E.S., Sukharev Yu.I. Landscape science. Moscow, Kolos, 2005.
10. Golovanov V.N. Laws on the system of scientific knowledge. Moscow, 1970.
11, Gurevich B.L. Mathematical differentiation and its measures in the discrete sphere. "Questions of geography", 1968.
12. Degradation and protection of soil / Eds. Acad. RAS G.V. Dobrovolskogo. Moscow, Publishing House of Moscow University, 2002.
13. Zaslavsky M.N. Soil erosion. Moscow: Thought, 1978.
14. Zvonkov V.V. Water and wind erosion of the earth. Moscow, 1962.
15. Izvekov A.S. Soil erosion and control in steppe and forest-steppe regions of Russia / Soil erosion: problems and ways to improve the efficiency of crop production. Mat. int. scientific-practical conf. Ulyanovsk, 2009.
16. Kashtanov A.I. Steep turns. Moscow, Zarnitsy, 2011.
17. Krupenikov I.A. Chernozems. The emergence, perfection, tragedy of degradation, the path of protection and revival. - Chisinau: Pontos.
18. Kuznetsov MS, Glazunov V.P. Erosion and soil conservation. Moscow, Kolos, 2004.
19. Mamedov N.M., Suravegina I.T. Ecology. Basic level, GEF: Russian word, 2015.
20. Agricultural Encyclopedia. Ed. fourth, revised and enlarged edition. T.2. Moscow, Publishing house "Soviet encyclopedia", 1971.
21. Dictionary of the Russian language in four volumes. T.1. Moscow, Russian, 1985.
22. Sochava V.B. Introduction to the theory of geosystems. Novosibirsk: Science, 1978.
23. The evolution of natural complexes: the emergence, formation, development, degradation and ways of revival / I.F. Kargin, S.N. Nemtsev, V.I. Kargin, N.A. Perov, M.V. Borovoy with preface. Acad. A.N.Kashtanova: scientific. ed. I.F. Kargin. Moscow. Achievements of science and technology in the agroindustrial complex . 2014.