Main Article Content
The quality of life of the rural population has always lagged behind and continues to lag behind the urban population. Currently, 50% of the rural population lives in rural areas below the poverty line. Among the urban population, this figure is 10% lower and averages 40%. The average monthly salary in agricultural organizations is the lowest among other sectors of the economy. As for unemployment in rural areas, it is quite high due to the reduction of enterprises in rural areas. Therefore, improving the social structure of rural residents is a paramount task that is set before the government of the Russian Federation and regional governments.
The purpose of this article is to analyze the social infrastructure of the village in the regions of Russia. The objectives of the study are to study the regional characteristics of rural areas. The article uses the methods of analysis and synthesis, the statistical method and the method of comparative evaluation.
The theoretical significance of this work is due to the introduction of research material into the science of agrarian law and the science of agrarian economics. The practical significance of the work lies in the possibility of using the results of the research in the educational process in the institutions of agricultural education and the management system of agricultural activities.
1. Vasilenko Zh.A. Analysis of the strategic planning system at the federal, regional and municipal levels // Economy and society. 2017. No.11. pp. 57-59.
2. Golos A.V. Social efficiency of municipal management // Belgorod State National Research University. 2018. No. 5. pp.87-88.
3. Kleshneva L. I. Municipal self–government in modern Russia: problems and socio-philosophical aspects // Modern science: actual problems of theory and practice. Series: Cognition. 2019. No. 2. pp. 77-80.
4. Klyachkin V.V. Methods of statistical research in assessing the processes of socio-economic development of the territory // Synergy of Sciences. 2018. No. 19. pp. 150 - 153.
5. Orlov E.V. Functions of managing the socio-economic development of the region in the conditions of using a non-commercial concession.
6. Firsova E.G. Features of investment activity of municipalities of the Russian Federation // Young scientist. 2020. No. 17. p. 356.