Main Article Content
The article is devoted to the history of landscapes Klinsko-Dmitrovskaya Ridge and transform it into the present. Considered a brief change of topography and the transformation of natural vegetation on it. Provides an overall picture of the landscape changes under the influence of human.
2. Belyaev N.G. Analysis of the forest cover structure of the southwestern part of the Klin-Dmitrov ridge based on the landscape approach. News of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2012, №1-6. Pp. 1434-1437.
3. Vagner, B. B., Manucharyants, B.O. Geology, relief and minerals of the Moscow region. The manual for the course "Geography and Ecology of the Moscow Region. M. MGPU, 2003, 92s.
4.Vagner B.B.Reki and lakes near Moscow. M.: Veche. 2006
5.Vagner B.B., Dmitriev V.T. Lakes and reservoirs of the Moscow region. "Geography and Ecology of the Moscow Region. Moscow: MGPU, 2006, 76s.
6. Vasilyeva I.V. The boundary of the Moscow glaciation and its landscape value // Herald Mosk.un-ta. Geography Series, 1961, No. 3, pp. 62-66.
7. Volkov S.N., Samodurov A.I. Features of the recreational potential of forest biogeocenoses of the Klin-Dmitrov ridge // Bulletin of RUDN. Series: Agriculture and Livestock 2012, №5, pp.62-65.
8.Ivanenko B.I. Forest vegetation zoning of the Moscow region. Sat forestry work. Issue.45 M: VNIILM, 1962, P.48-53.
9.Kurnaev S.F. Fractional vegetative zoning of the nonchernozem center / S.F.Kurnaev. M.: Science, 1982. -118c.
10. Melekhov I.S. Essay on the development of forest science in Russia: a monograph. 2nd edition repr. /I.S.Melikhov, M.: MGUL, 2004, 209p.
11. Mironov V.V. Ecology of coniferous species with artificial reforestation / V.V. M .: Forestry, 1977. 232s.
12. Myachkova NA, Sorokina VN. Climate of the Moscow Region. M.: Publishing House of Moscow State University, 1991.
13.Nikitin F.A., Nikitin V.F. The history of development, current state and ways to increase the productivity of forests of the Klin-Dmitrov ridge. Forest Herald. 2005.№5, p.107-113.
14.Ogureeva G.N., Buldakova E.V. A variety of forests of the Klin-Dmitrov ridge due to the landscape structure of the territory. Forest Studies. 2006. No. 1, pp. 58-69.
15. Forest care regulations. Approved by order of the Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia dated July 16, 2007. for №185, 67s.
16. The nature of the Moscow region: the loss of the last two decades / M.L. Karpachevsky, A.Yu. Yaroshenko, Yu.E. Zenkevich, D.U.Aksenov, A.V. Egorov, I.V. Zhuravleva, N.V. Rogova, O.M. Tikhomirova, T.A. Antonov, I.N. Kurakina, A.F. Komarov. M.: Publishing House of the Center for the Conservation of Wildlife. 2009.- 92s.
17. Smirnova E.D. Rivers and lakes of the Moscow region. M.: Moscow Worker, 1958. 96s
18. Sukachev V.N. other. Fundamentals of forest biogeocenology. M.: Science, 1964. 204s.
19. Spiridonov A.I. The main features of the morphostructure of the Russian Plain. Geography, 1974, 1974, vol.10, S.95-115.