Main Article Content
Field forage production in Central Yakutia can provide more than 50% of the needs for juicy, vitamin and concentrated feeds by expanding forage crops, improving the technology of their cultivation and harvesting. The article includes the history of sunflower sowing in Yakutia and experiments on the yield, nutritional value of sunflower and its mixtures. During perestroika in Yakutia, sunflower crops were reduced to zero and almost forgot about sunflower cultivation. After perestroika in Yakutia, the main raw material for harvesting silage, creating a green conveyor was oats mixed with legumes and cruciferous crops. Sunflower has proved to be a promising crop for silage harvesting and the creation of a green conveyor in the conditions of Central Yakutia. Therefore, the study of sunflower and its mixtures is an urgent problem in the conditions of Yakutia. The experiments were conducted on the basis of the feed production laboratory in 2018-2019. Five variants of sunflower and its mixtures have been studied. All the studied options for yield and nutritional value are promising for silage harvesting and the creation of a green conveyor. Among the studied crops, high growth is provided by a two–component mixture of sunflower (171 cm) + Sudanese grass (180 cm), slightly inferior to sunflower crops (156) with corn - 170 cm. The average yield of the green mass of sunflower and its mixtures ranged from 33.4 to 39.9 t/ha. Of the studied options, high yield is provided by sowing sunflower with corn – 39.9 t / ha of green mass. In terms of nutritional value, the best options are sunflower with spring vetch and sunflower with peas.
2. Guney, E.; Tan, M.; Yolcu H. Yield and quality characteristics of sunflower silages in highlands, Turkish Journal of Field Crops, 2012, 17(1): 31–34.
3. Metodicheskoe posobie po agroehnergeticheskoi i ehkonomicheskoi otsenke tekhnologii i sistem kormoproizvodstva. – M.: Rossel'khozakademiya, 2000. – 52 s.
4. Metodicheskie ukazaniya po provedeniyu polevykh opytov s kormovymi kul'turami. – M., 1997. – 156 s.
5. Dospekhov, B.A. Metodika polevogo opyta / B.A. Dospekhov. – M.: Kolos, 1985. – 347 s.
6. Sistema vedeniya sel'skogo khozyaistva v Respublike Sakha (Yakutiya) na period 2016-2020 gody / Metodicheskoe posobie. -Yakutskii NIISKH.-Yakutsk, 2016. – 415 s.
7. Pestereva E.S., Pavlova S.A., Zakharova G.E. Adaptatsiya tekhnologii vozdelyvaniya perspektivnykh odnoletnikh kul'tur po srokam poseva v usloviyakh Tsentral'noi Yakutii // Agrarnaya nauka.-m., 2018.-№4. S. 47-49.
8. Pavlova S.A., Pestereva E.S., Zakharova G.E., Kuz'mina A.V., Zhirkova.N.N. Vliyanie srokov poseva na urozhainost' perspektivnykh odnoletnikh kormovykh kul'tur v usloviyakh Tsentral'noi Yakutii// Agrarnaya nauka. - №7.-S.2-3.
9. Pavlova S.A. Kormoproizvodstva v RS (YA): sostoyanie i perspektivy/ Pavlova S.A., Pestereva E.S., Zakharova G.E // Kormoproizvodstvo. -2018.-№5.-S.5-8.
10. Popov, N.T. Polevoe kormoproizvodstvo Yakutii i puti ego intensifikatsii / N.T. Popov. – Yakutsk, 1987. – S. 77 – 80.