Main Article Content
The agricultural enterprises of Penza region are aimed at strategic planning and forecasting, developing along perspective lines of the region. The tightness of the labour market in the agricultural management does not favour forming management staff as a professional group. In its turn the difficulty of launching innovational business in modern Russia does not favour forming this labour market. This aspect influences the group’s performance and growth. The management staff can be referred to as a unique professional group, which appears when management competences are developed.
2. Zdravomyslov A.G., Yadov V.A. Human and his work in USSR and after it. –M.: Aspect-Press., 2003. -190 p. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22784612 (date of application 12.02.2018)
3. Golenkova Z.T., Igithanyan E.D. Intellectuals in regional space of modern Russian society (concept, structure, dynamics of development) // Messenger of the Institute of sociology. 2016. N18, p. 13-23. DOI: DOI: 10.19181/vis.2016.18.3.409 (date of application 11.10.2018).
4. Ksenofontova H.Z. Model of social innovations – factor of development management employees’ potential. // Penza State Pedagogical University named after V.G. Belinskiy. 2011. N24, p. 326-330. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17241397 (date of application 15.11.2018)
5. Coleman J. Social and human capital // Social science and modernity. 2001. N3, p. 122-139. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17031065 (date of application 14.11.2018)
6. Labunskiy L.V. Development of staff’s competencies – tool forming the effective labor relations. // Coal magazine. -2004. N3 (934). P. 28-30. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16034196 (date of application 20.10.2018)
7. Mansurov V.A., Yurchenko O.V. Sociology of professional groups: history and perspectives // Messenger of the Institute of sociology N7, December 2013. P. 92-103. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21018896 (date of application 03.11.2018)
8. Radaev V.V., Shkaratan O.I. Social Stratification. M.: Aspect-Press, 1996. 318 p. http://lib.convdocs.org/docs/index-211366.html (date of application 12.11.2018)
9. Salo E.P. Social status of traditional medicine specialists: sociological analysis. Synopsys of dissertation. M.: Sociological institute RAN, 2009. http://www.dissercat.com/content/sotsialnyi-status-spetsialistov-traditsionnoi-meditsiny-v-rossii-sotsiologicheskii-analiz (date of application 10.11.2018)
10. Tikhonova N.E. Resource approach as a new theoretical paradigm in stratification researches // Sociological researches. 2006. N9, p.28-41. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17323581 (date of application 11.11.2018)
11. Whiddett S., Hollyforde S. The Competencies Handbook. M.: HIPPO, 2003. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19665870 (date of application 12.11.2018)