Main Article Content
The relevance of this work is due to the territorial differentiation of the possibilities and scale of agricultural production in various regions of the country, which also affects the uneven food security of the population. The article examines the significant imbalances in the food supply of the population of the Amur Region. As a method of assessing the level of food security in the region, the methodology of the rating assessment of the level of self-sufficiency for basic foodstuffs was used. Practical significance of the methodology allowed to determine the place and level of the districts in solving the issue of self-sufficiency in the region's food. Within the region, districts and cities are grouped into three groups with a high, permissible and unacceptable level of food self-sufficiency. The changes in indicators of lagging agro-food directions that require increased attention to increase their own production capacities for the development of domestic production as the main direction for maintaining sustainable self-sufficiency of the region's population with food have been established. The main directions of the development of food production are determined and the necessity of optimizing the territorial food sector of the region is grounded
2. Zubarevich N.V. Relations between the center and the regions: what has changed in the four years of the crisis? // Counterpoint .-2018. April. -№ 11 URL: http://www.counter-point.org/11_zubarevich/ (access 11/04/2018)
3. Zubarev NM, Garmaeva LB, Molchanova EV About the self-sufficiency of the Republic of Buryatia main food products / / Agro-food economy. - 2016. - No. 10. - P. 50-57.
4. Bruce L.G., Gordon C.R. Handbook of Agricultural Economics: Agricultural and Food Policy // Ed. Gordon Rausser. – Europe: North-Holland, 2002. – 1644 р.
5. Capone R., El Bilali H., Debs, Ph., Cardone G. Food Economic Accessibility and Af-fordability in the Mediterranean Region: an Exploratory Assessment at Micro and Macro, Lev-els // Journal of Food Security. – 2014. – Vol. 2. – No. 1. – P. 1-12.
6. Yunusova PS, Regional level of food security: specifics, security factors // National in-terests: priorities and security. - 2009. - №16. - P.59-64
7. Abdurakhmanova LS, Food security of the region: essence, threats, its determinants // RPEE. - 2016. - No. 3 (65). - P.20-25
8. Conway G., Barber E. After the Green Revolution. Sustainable Agriculture for Devel-opment. – London, 1990. – 60 p.
9. Tarshilova L.S. Territorial differentiation of the development of agricultural production in the region / / International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. - 2015. - No. 4 (Part 2) - P. 243-246
10. Antamoshkina Ye. N. Integral assessment of food security of the Southern Federal Dis-trict regions // Bulletin of Volgograd State University. - Series 3: The Economy. Ecology. - 2014.-№1. - P.6-16
11. Pastushenko S.B. Regional features of the formation of living standards of the popula-tion of the Amur Region // Far Eastern Agricultural Bulletin. - 2007. - №2. - P.106-110
12. Ganzei S.S., Mishina N.V. International transboundary territories in the South of the Russian Far East and their role in sustainable natural resource use in border regions // J. Korean Geogr. Soc. - 2002.- N 4.- P. 522–535
13. Dontsov AV, Rodomanskaya SA, Shirokov VA Regional aspects of erosion of agricul-tural lands and land use in the Amur Region. - Blagoveshchensk: DalGaU. - 2010. - 273 with.
14. Rodomanskaya S.A. Preservation of soil safety of agricultural lands of the Amur Re-gion as a basis for regional food security // AgroEcoInfo: network journal. - 2018. [Electronic resource]. http://agroecoinfo.narod.ru /journal/STATYI/ 2018/1/st_148.doc (date of circula-tion: 19/04/2018)
15. Mansurov R. Ye., Methodology of the Rating Evaluation of Food Self-Sufficiency in the Volgograd Region as an Element of the Regional Administration of the AIC // Bulletin of the VolSU. - Series 3: The Economy. Ecology. - 2017. - No. 1 (38). - P.52-61
16. Mansurov RE, Zasedova AA Assessment of the level of food self-sufficiency in the Chelyabinsk region in the system of regional management of the agroindustrial complex // Bul-letin of the Chelyabinsk State University. - No. 5 (401). - 2017. - P. 24-32
17. Dudin MN, Lyasnikov NV Food security of regions in the system of national and eco-nomic security of the state // Regional economy: theory and practice. - 2015. - № 6 (381). - P. 2-11
18. Michael E. Building the Microeconomic Foundations of Prosperity Findings from the Business Competitiveness Index // Michael E. Porter, Klaus Schwab, and Xavier Sala-i-Martini // Global Competitiveness Report 2003-2004. - Oxford University Press. - 2004. - pp. 29–56
19. Chupina IP, Beznosov G.A. Food security of the region / / Economics, finance and management: trends and development prospects / Sat. sci. works on the results of an interna-tional scientific and practical conference. - № 2. - Volgograd. - 2015. - 316 p.
20. Yukish, AE Technique and technology of grain storage / AE Yukish, OI Il'ina. - M.:Deli print, 2009. - 717 p.
21. Doylovsky, EA Flour and cereal production / E. A. Doilovsky. - Moscow: AST, 2005. - 192 p.
22. Potato storage technologies / K. A. Pshechenkov, V. N. Zeyruk, S. N. Elansky, S. V. Maltsev. - M.: Potato breeder, 2007. - 191 p.
23. Skripnikov, Yu. G. Progressive technology of storage and processing of fruits and veg-etables / Yu. G. Skripnikov. - M.: Agropromizdat, 1989. - 132 p.
24. Kozlova, VF Storage and processing of vegetables / VF Kozlova. - M.: Rosselkhoziz-dat, 1981. - 104 p.
25. Karel M. Advances in Improving Product Quality by Controlling conditions of Pro-ceessing and Storage // Engineering and Food. 1990, -Vol. 1, № 5. — P. 25-28.
26. Pashina LL, Provision of food security in the region // Far-Agropy agrarian bulletin. - 2010. - № 4 (16). - P.66-74
27. Clark, E.N. Soil erosion: off-site environmental effects // E.N. Clark // Agricultural soil loss processes. – 1987. – 89 p.