Main Article Content
The article discusses the assessment of the reformist activities of P.A. Stolypin in the modern historical discourse, given by scientists from different countries. The methodological basis of the article is the principles of integrity, objectivity and historicism. The complex of key methodological approaches is involved: 1) axiological; 2) dialectics; 3) structural-functional; 4) ontological. Therefore, according to the authors, the personality and activity of Stolypin did not find an adequate reflection in historiography, in the modern situation of coexistence of different scientific paradigms, splitting of the cultural matrix and «mosaic» of historical consciousness , it is very difficult to achieve this. The results obtained during the study may be of interest to scientists, managers and practitioners in the development of programs, strategies, directions of development and reforming of agriculture. The main provisions of the study can be used in educational institutions in the development of teachers of various economic disciplines.
2. Alexeev V.V., Alekseeva E.V., Zubkov K.I., Poberezhnikov I.V. Asian Russia in geopolitical and civilizational dynamics of XVI-XX century. (Russian State Library) [Electronic resource]. Access mode: https://dlib.rsl.ru/01002440059
3. Akhiezer A.S., Klyamkin I.M., Yakovenko I.G. History of Russia: The end or the new beginning? [Electronic resource]. Access mode: Https://www.gumer.info/bibliotek_Buks/History/ahiez/10.php
4. Bolshakov V.I. facets of Russian civilization. (Russian State Library) [Electronic resource]. Access mode: https://dlib.rsl.ru/01007573286
5. Bolshakov V.I. Systemic crises of the Russian statehood. Historical and sociological Analysis (Russian State Library) [electronic resource]. Access mode: Https://dlib. rsl.ru/01004025615
6. Bolshakov V. I. According to the Law of historical retribution (Russian State Library) [electronic resource]. Access mode: https://dlib.rsl.ru/01007576215
7. Bokhanov A.N. Nikolay II. II Russian autocrats. M., 1993.
8. Vert N. History of the Soviet state 1900-1991. M., 2012.
9. Gaman-Golutvina O.V. Political elites of Russia. Milestones of historical evolution. M., 2006.
10. Dvornichenko A. Russian history from ancient times to the fall of autocracy. (Russian State Library) [Electronic resource]. Access mode: https://dlib.rsl.ru/01004731067
11. Zabolotny E.B., Kamynin V.D., Shishkin I.G. Essays of Modern Historiography of the history of Russia from ancient times to the beginning of XX century. Tyumen, 2003.
12. Zyryonov P. Petr Stolypin: Political portrait. M., 1992.
13. Historical research in Russia. Trends of recent years. M., 1996.
14. Iskandarov A.A. Russian Monarchy, reforms and revolution//questions of history. 1993. № 5. P. 119-125.
15. Kara-Murza S.G. Soviet civilization. (Russian State Library) [Electronic resource]. Access mode: https://dlib.rsl.ru/01006529025.
16. Kara-Murza S.G. the right revolution! (Russian State Library) [Electronic resource]. Access mode: Https://dlib. RSL. RU/01004712762
17. Karatsubba I.V., Kurukin I.V., Sokolov N. P. Choosing your own story. «Forks» on the Way of Russia: from Rurikovich to oligarchs. M., 2005.
18. Kondratieva T.V. Feed and rule. About power in Russia XVI-XX centuries. M., 2006.
19. Mironov b. N. Welfare of Population and revolution in Imperial Russia: XVIII-early XX century (Russian State Library) [electronic resource]. Access mode: https://dlib.rsl.ru/01006515748
20. Macy D. Land reform and political change: the phenomenon of Stolypin II questions of history. 1993. № 4. P. 3-10.
21. Essays on economic reforms in Russia. M., 1993.
22. Plamak E.G., Pantin I.K. Drama of Russian reforms and revolutions. M., 2000.
23. Sakharov N.A. Russia at the beginning of XX century: People, Power, society (Russian State Library) [electronic resource]. Access mode: https://dlib.rsl.ru/01007579338
24. Trofimova S.A. Multivariate development of civil society and integration of the indigenous peoples of the far North (Russian State Library) [electronic resource]. Access mode: https://dlib.rsl.ru/01002882751
25. Feretti M. Stalin died yesterday: authoritarianism in the political culture of modern Russian liberalism II where does Russia go? M., 1995.
26. Cherkasov P.P., Chernyshevskiy D. v. History of Imperial Russia. M., 2014.