Main Article Content
The article discusses ways to obtain relevant information on the state of the natural and natural-man-made situation, which is necessary to reduce the risks of natural and man-made emergencies in coastal river areas, to promptly inform the population of an integrated system that includes federal, regional and local information centers. It was noted that to create a systematized database, the factors determining the operating conditions of technogenic systems are considered, which include, first of all, such factors as hydrological, topographical (relief), geological (soil), as well as those changes of these factors, which are determined by human intervention into nature for agricultural land development in coastal areas and other activities. Information is of great importance for the optimal management of river coastal and, above all, border areas. It is a limited and expensive resource of the executive authorities, the management bodies of various production structures, individuals and legal entities that are somehow connected by their activities to the territories located in the coastal, transboundary and border areas. Persons interested in information on the state of the coastal territories with the aim of ensuring efficient and safe activities do not have the same information, therefore its mutual exchange is necessary. In the era of globalization, the main information source is global networks like the Internet, as a single global information space. These trends radically change the approach to the information support of the activities of all governing bodies. The proposal to create an information platform for interaction of owners of data on the natural and natural-technogenic condition in a river coastal area depends on many factors and, above all, the need to process large amounts of data using big data technologies that are used to process large amounts of data in order to obtain new information and which is difficult to handle in the usual ways.
2. Vdovenko V.A. Justification of the choice of anti-flood engineering protection of the coastal territory [Electronic resource] / V.A., Vdovenko, A.V. Kim, A.E. Sitnik // Scientific Notes of PNU: Electronic Scientific Edition - 2015. - №4. - P.59–66.
3. Begam, L.G. Regulation of water flows in the design of roads / L.G. Begam, V.S. Altunin, V.Sh. Tsypin. - M.: Transport, 1977. - 304 p.
4. Transitions through watercourses [Text] /L.G. Begam, E.V. Boldakov, MM Zhuravlev, L.L. Lishtvan, B.F. Perevoznikov, G.Ya. Volchenkov, M.K. Druzhinin. - M.: Transport, 1973. - 456 p.
5. Murasheva, A.A. Complex zoning of coastal areas of the Far Eastern region [Text] / А.А. Mu-rasheva, A.V. Vdovenko // Agrarian Science. - 2011. –№ 12.
6. Murasheva, A.A. Ecological, economic and informational tools in the system of environmental management in the region.
monograph / A. A. Murasheva // Feder. Education Agency, Pacific State University. Vladivos-tok, 2005.
7. Murasheva, A.A., Lepekhin P.P. Geoinformation system of coastal zone management / А.А. Murasheva, P.P. Lepekhin // Agrarian Science. -2013. - № 10. - P. 11-12.
8. Razyapov, A.Z. Opportunities for the development of hardware and methodological support of the regional environmental monitoring system [Text] / A.Z. Razyapov, E.I. Vasyuchkova, S.S. Voronich // Ecological Systems and Devices. - 2012. - №7. - C.13-17.
9. Shapovalov, D.A. Experimental studies of the environmental parameters of chemical pollution of land in the Domodedovo district of the Moscow region [Text] / D.A. Shapovalov // Modern problems of land use: Sat. tr. - M .: GUZ, 2015. - P.34–38.
10. Egidarev, EG. Mapping and assessment of floodplain complexes in the Amur River valley [Text] / EG. Egidarev // Bulletin of the Far East Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. - 2012. - № 2 - C. 9–16.
11. Egidarev, EG. Assessment of the environmental impact of mining gold powder in the Amur River basin [Text] / E.G. Egidarev // Geoecology, engineering geology, hydrogeology, geocryol-ogy. - 2014. - No. 5 - C.429-441.
12. https://in-scale.ru/blog/big-data.html - Marketing for business