TO THE PROBLEM OF LEGAL REGULATION OF RESPONSIBILITY FOR VIOLATION OF LAND LEGISLATION
Main Article Content
Misuse of land plots is fraught with significant negative consequences, both material and non-property, which must be taken into account by current land users and persons acquiring rights to land plots.
The absolute majority of seizures of land plots is connected precisely with the non-use of land plots for agricultural production. As consequences in case of violation of the designated purpose of the land plot, the legislator provided not only the onset of grounds for bringing to legal liability (administrative, criminal, civil law), but also the implementation of reclamation, i.e. restoration of a land plot, termination of a lease agreement, withdrawal of a land plot, demolition of an unauthorized building located on such a land plot.
Based on the analysis of the norms of the current legislation, scientific literature, the authors determined that the problem of misuse of land requires comprehensive measures to improve the system of legislation in this area. Such measures include changing the current legislation of the Russian Federation regarding the implementation of state land supervision, the use of cadastral value for calculating fines for the use of land plots for other than their intended purpose, and improving the composition of administrative offenses in the field of land relations.
The subject of the study is public relations regarding the use of a land plot in accordance with its intended purpose.
The object of the study is the norms of the current legislation, the positions of scientists, as well as materials of judicial practice.
The article used methods of analysis and synthesis, the method of document analysis, formal-logical interpretation, the method of document analysis, critical-legal and others.
2. Land Code of the Russian Federation dated October 25, 2001 No. 136-FZ (as amended on August 3, 2018) // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. - 2001. - No. 44. Art. 4147.
3. Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses of December 30, 2001 No. 195-FZ (as amended on October 11, 2018) // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. -2002. - No. 1 (part 1). Art. 1.
4. Resolution of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of 08/03/2017 No. 14-AD17-6 // SPS "ConsultantPlus".
5. Resolution of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of July 18, 2016 No. 43-AD16-6 // SPS "ConsultantPlus".
6. Official website of the Mayor of Moscow // https://www.mos.ru/
7. Resolution of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of March 24, 2016 No. 31-AD16-3 and Resolution of the Presidium of the Supreme Arbitration Court of the Russian Federation of June 18, 2013 No. 71/13 in case No. A67-4294/2012 // Consultant Plus SPS.
8. Resolution of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of July 2, 2018 No. 33-AD18-3 // SPS "ConsultantPlus".
9. Galinovskaya E.A. Land legal relationship as a social and legal phenomenon: monograph. M.: IZiSP, INFRA-M, 2015. P. 86.
10. Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation. 2007. No. 31. Art. 4017.
11. Decision of the Arbitration Court of the Moscow District dated July 28, 2017 in case No. А41-33933/2016 // ConsultantPlus ATP.
12. Resolution of the Arbitration Court of the East Siberian District dated October 10, 2016 in case No. А78-11504/2015 // Consultant Plus ATP.
13. Determination of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation dated July 17, 2017 in case No. А34-5469/2014 // ConsultantPlus ATP.
14. Determination of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation dated August 29, 2017 in case No. A43-16958/2016 // SPS ConsultantPlus.