Main Article Content
The article presents the results of studies conducted in the conditions of the indigenous bank of the middle course of the Lena River in Central Yakutia to study the accelerated reproduction of Vetch seeds when determining the seeding rates and the multiplication factor. It was established that, depending on the seeding rate during the vegetation period, the growth energy of the plants of the Vetch sowing plant is 0.70-0.82 cm / day, while the higher the rate, the lower the daily gain.
The maximum yield of seeds - 14.6 centners per hectare is ensured at the control (seeding rate - 2.0 million / hectare). The multiplication factor in the control variant was 16, with a decrease in the norm to 1.5 million / ha of viable seeds, the coefficient was 18, to 1.0 million - to 26. For accelerated reproduction of seeds, a decrease in the seeding rate to 1.0 million is recommended. seed germination per hectare with a multiplication factor of 26.
2. Dospekhov, B. A. Methodology of field experience (with the basics of statistical processing of research results) / B. A. Dospekhov.- M .: Agropromizdat, 1985. - 5th ed., Ext. and pererabat. - 351 s.
3. Guidelines for conducting field experiments with feed crops / Ros. Acad. S.-H. Sciences.- M., 1997.- 156 p.
4. Konyukhov, G. I. Agriculture of Yakutia / G. I. Konyukhov. - Ros Acad. S.-H. Sciences, Sib. Department, Yakut. Nauch.-issled. in-t. - Novosibirsk, 2005. - 350 p.
5. Sorokin, OD Applied statistics on the computer / OD. Sorokin. - Krasnoobsk: State Unitary Enterprise RPO SO RAAS, 2009. - 222 p.
6. Kornilov, D.P. Field crops of Central Yakutia / D.P. Kornilov.- Yakutsk: Yakutsk book publishing house, 1978 - 95 p.
7. Konyukhov, G.I. For high farming culture / G. I. Konyukhov, E.P. Tsvigun. - Yakutsk: Yakut book publishing house, 1989. - 84 s.
8. Tsvigun, E. P. Tillage in Yakutia / E. P. Tsvigun. - Yakutsk: Yakut book publishing house, 1965. - 36 p.
9. Sinyagin, I. I. Plant nutrition areas / I. I. Sinyagin. - M .: Rosselkhozizdat, 1970. - ed. 2nd, add. - 232 s.
10. Arkusha, V. Ye. Accelerated Reproduction of New Varieties / V. E. Arkusha, V. V. Nosenko // Breeding and Seed Production. - 1971. - №1. - p. 45-49.
11. Kazantsev, V.P., Seeding rate at the accelerated reproduction of original soybean seeds Chera 1 / V.P. Kazantsev, A.A. Fadeev / Breeding and seed production. - № 2 (64). - 2013. - p. 36-38.
12. Khramoy, V.K. Accelerated reproduction of wiki sowing campaign / V.K. Khramoy // Agriculture. - №6. - 1997. - pp. 36-37.