ASPECTS OF PROTECTING THE SECRETS OF THE PRODUCTION OF INNOVATIVE PRODUCT
Main Article Content
The article is devoted to the issues of ensuring the trade secret regime for organizations in the scientific and production sphere. The successful development of innovative products is impossible without the protection of the secrets of their production. This process includes a whole range of organizational, legal and technical measures. Among the main aspects of the protection of trade secrets, one can single out legal protection, which may include obtaining patents for an invention, registering copyrights for software products and other forms of legal protection of the results of intellectual activity. Technical or physical protection of information about the production technology can be aimed at ensuring the safety of material storage media, for example, protecting the premises in which the production process takes place. An integral element of the complex of protection of production secrets is also an element of personnel policy. An important aspect of the protection of production secrets is the correct selection of personnel, the setting of employees for confidentiality and purposefulness. Technical measures should also include the use of encryption, restricting access to information, the use of anti-virus programs, etc. Organizational measures to protect trade secrets may include the creation of procedures and standards with a precise definition of the rights and obligations of employees. Thus, as a number of works by domestic and foreign researchers show, and, first of all, practice - the protection of production secrets - is by no means an empty costly process, but an extremely important fundamental element in the development of innovative production.
2. Kafiyatullina Yu.N., Kurochkin D.A., Serdechny D.V. Principles of digital transformation of business in modern conditions. Part I.//Bulletin of the University. 2022. no. pp. 74–82.
3. Kafiyatullina Yu.N., Kurochkin D.A., Serdechny D.V. Principles of digital transformation of business in modern conditions. Part II.//Bulletin of the University. 2022. No. 7. P. 46–53.
4. Sources of intellectual property rights [Electronic resource] // URL: https://www.consultant.ru/edu/center/training/ip/theme1/ (date of access: 04/23/2023). – Text : electronic.
5. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 3, 1994 No. 1224 “On the Accession of the Russian Federation to the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works as amended in 1971, the Universal Copyright Convention as amended in 1971 and Additional Protocols 1 and 2, the 1971 Convention on protection of interests of producers of phonograms from illegal reproduction of their phonograms”.
6. Agreement on trade aspects of intellectual property rights [Electronic resource] // URL https://wipolex-res.wipo.int/edocs/lexdocs/treaties/ru/wto01/trt_wto01_001ru.pdf (date of access: 04/26/2023). – Text : electronic.
7. Vorozhevich A. S. Limits of exercising and protecting the exclusive right of the patent holder: monograph / A. S. Vorozhevich. - M. : Statute, 2018. 320s.
8. Anufrieva L.P. WTO law: theory and practice of application / L.P. Anufrieva. - M. : Norma : Infra-M, 2016. 528 p.
9. The study of ways to deanonymize users of VPN services / D.A. Sheludyakov, S.A. Korchagin, D.V. Hearty - Saratov: LLC Publishing House "KUBiK", 2021 74s.
10. Security of modern information technologies: monograph / E. V. Stelmashonok [and others]; under total ed. E. V. Stelmashonok. - St. Petersburg. : SPbGIEU, 2012. - 408 p.
11. Measures for the protection of confidential information: legal, organizational, technical and methods of their implementation [Electronic resource] // URL: https://rt-solar.ru/products/solar_dozor/blog/2084/ (date of access: 19.04.2023) . – Text : electronic.