TO THE PROBLEM OF MANAGEMENT OF MUNICIPAL LAND PROPERTY IN RUSSIA
Main Article Content
In Russia, the management of municipal land property is one of the most important aspects of the development of cities and towns. However, despite significant efforts by the authorities to regulate this area, there are still many problems that hinder the effective use and management of land resources.
One of the main problems is the lack of a clear legal framework for the management of municipal land. Despite the fact that the norms of land legislation regulate relations regarding the ownership of land, they do not contain sufficiently precise instructions and norms for the work of local governments in this area. This leads to misconduct on the part of authorities in land management or to unjustified complaints from citizens and businesses.
The article touches upon the problems of management of municipal land property in Russia, on the basis of the current legislation, the problems of legal regulation of the management of municipal land property are identified. The shortcomings and weaknesses of the municipal land property management system in Russia and possible solutions are identified.
2. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 31, 2019 N 696 (as amended on December 23, 2022) "On approval of the state program of the Russian Federation "Integrated development of rural areas" and on amendments to some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation" (as amended and supplemented , entered into force on 01.01.2023)
3. Land Code of the Russian Federation "of October 25, 2001 N 136-FZ (as amended on April 28, 2023)
4. On Amendments to the Land Code of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law “On the Enactment of the Land Code of the Russian Federation”, the Federal Law “On State Registration of Rights to Real Estate and Transactions with It” and the invalidation of certain provisions of legislative acts of the Russian Federation [ Electronic resource]: Feder. Law No. 53-FZ of April 17, 2006 - Consultant Plus access mode.
5. Borshchevsky G.A. Institute of public service in the political system of Russian society: monograph / G.A. Borschevsky. - Moscow: Yurayt Publishing House, 2021. - 293 p.
6. Dzina M.A. Improving the mechanism of management of the municipality / M.A. Dzina // Economics and Entrepreneurship. - 2020. - No. 1 (114). – S. 512-517.
7. Inshakova E.G. Electronic government in public administration: monograph / E.G. Inshakov. - Moscow: Yurayt Publishing House, 2021. - 139 p. 37.
8. Naumov, S.Yu. Fundamentals of the organization of municipal management / S.Yu. Naumov, E.S. Vedyaeva, A. A. Grebennikova. – 2nd edition, revised and enlarged. - Moscow: Limited Liability Company "Scientific Publishing Center INFRA-M", 2020. - 375 p.
9. Fundamentals of state and municipal management (Public Administration): textbook and workshop for universities / G.A. Menshikov [and others]; edited by G.A. Menshikova, N. A. Pruel. - Moscow: Yurayt Publishing House, 2020. - 340 p.