Main Article Content
The authors analyzed the current institutional and legal status of land plots occupied by ameliorative protective forest plantations. It is established that the created in the 40-60s of the XX century system of forest belts in agricultural fields is currently abandoned, which has led to its neglect, overgrowth, illegal logging and pollution. The Legislative Assembly of the Krasnodar Territory has submitted a bill to the State Duma to resolve this problem. At the same time, according to the author, this legislative initiative will only facilitate the procedure for registering the considered category of land plots for rent, but in no way will stimulate farmers to conclude lease agreements, which ultimately will not allow achieving the goals of the legislative initiative. In this connection, the authors proposed amendments to the Land Code of the Russian Federation on fixing federal ownership of land plots occupied by ameliorative protective forest plantations. In addition, it is recommended to create a Federal Fund, through which silvicultural activities should be carried out in relation to the category of land plots under consideration, and it is proposed to finance this Fund at the expense of payment by the owners of agricultural land plots.
2. Resolution "On the Legislative Initiative of the Legislative Assembly of the Krasnodar Territory "On Amendments to Articles 396 and 397 of the Land Code of the Russian Federation"/ access mode: https://www.kubzsk.ru/upload/iblock/7f1/Solution%202.pdf/, accessed 30.04.2023.
3. Official response of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 31.07.2022 to the draft Federal Law No. 109383-3/ access mode: file:///D:/Downloads/224827209-224827216.pdf/, accessed 30.04.2023.
4. "Don farmer Nikolay Popivnenko - on the draft law that enshrines the right of regions to lease forest belts to farmers," access mode https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/5954854 , accessed on 04/29/2023.
5. Informational materials on the legislation of the Federal Republic of Germa-ny in the field of forestry and hunting. Moscow: International Academy and Consult-ing. – 2005. – 150 p.
6. Kukharenko A.A. Classification of municipalities of Krasnodar Krai based on the dynamics of the rural population" /Kukharenko A.A., Gaiduk V.I./. Moscow Economic Journal. – 2022. – Vol. 7. – №11.
7. Pysheva E.S. State-legal regulation of the use and protection of protective forest plantations in agriculture// Actual problems of Russian law. – 2022. – Vol. 17. – №5. – pp. 214-231.
8. Gaiduk, V.I. Improving state regulation of agricultural production /Gaiduk V.I., Kondrashova A.V., Nikiforova Yu.A., Achokh Yu.R., Gorokhova A.E./ Revista GEINTEC. – 2021. – Т. 11. – № 4. – С. 576-595.
9.Meadows, D., Randers, J. and Meadows D. Limits to Growth: The 30-Year Update. Toronto, 2005.
10.Trubilin, A.I. Infrastructure of the regional agrifood market: peculiarities of functioning and methods of improvement /А.I. Trubilin, E.N. Belkina, S.A. Kalitko, A.E. Gorokhova// Еspacios. – ISSN 0798 1015 –Volume 38, Issue 33, 2017.