Main Article Content
The development of areas through the land management system is a systematic, conscious, purposeful impact of the state and society on the use of land resources, therefore, at each territorial level of management, the tasks of using land resources are determined by their purpose. The tasks facing the municipalities in managing the land fund depend on the vital activity of the territory and the prospects for its development, which makes it possible to determine the place of each management entity in the general land-use system. In accordance with the tasks facing the authorities, the main directions for improving land management methods should be the long-term development plans of territories for individual land plots, settlements and, accordingly, the municipality as a whole; development of regulatory documents in the financial, economic, tax and other areas on the formation of a favorable sphere of development of business structures; development and implementation of programs for monitoring and land protection.
2. Investment passport Rudnya district of Smolensk region // URL: http://rudnya.rf/leftmenu/investicionnyj-pasport-rajona/ (date of address: 10/12/2018).
3. Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offences of December 30, 2001, No. 195-FZ (as amended on April 23, 2019). Access from the legal reference system Garant // URL: http://base.garant.ru/12125267/ (date of address: 14/05/2019).
4. Chulkova G.V., Semchenkova S.V., Zarankinа O.M. Agricultural investment opportunities within the region: risks and development strategies // International Agricultural Journal. 2019. Vol. 62. Part 1. Pp. 6.
5. Department of property and land relations of the Smolensk region // URL: http://depim.admin-smolensk.ru (date of address: 20/05/2019).
6. Remote sensing // URL: http://avia.pro/blog/distancionnoe-zondirovanie (date of address: 13/04/2019).
7. Smolensk region: economic and social aspects. Uskov A., Novikova N., Yarotskaya E., Lukasheva O., Savchenko T., Kovaleva L., Okorokova Ju., Kovaleva E., Zhukova A., Denisova I., Potekhin G., Luchkin A. Yelm: Science Book Publishing House LLC, 2019. 96