Main Article Content
In the modern period of development of market relations, the problem of improving the management of real estate in the framework of improving the system of municipal management is of particular importance. It is characterized by limited use of market approaches for real estate management, lack of information support, as well as an imperfect methodology for assessing the value of real estate and rent for their use. This leads to a decrease in revenues to the budget and low attractiveness of the investee. At the present stage of development of local self-government at the use of market economy mechanisms, land-use management of rural, urban settlements and inter-settlement territories, as well as real estate objects is inefficient and does not contribute to the performance of functions assigned to local self-government bodies. This is primarily due to the problems most acutely faced by the municipalities. They include is an insignificant share of revenues to the budget of municipalities from the use of the real estate objects, especially those owned by the municipality.
2. Territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service of the Smolensk region. URL: http://sml.gks.ru (date of address 09.07.2019).
3. Podlinova Yu.V. Organizational and economic priorities of the formation of an effective municipal economy: author. dis. Cand. econ Sciences: 08.00.05 / Yu.V. Podlinova. Mines, 2009. 22 p.
4. Smolensk region: economic and social aspects. Uskov A., Novikova N., Yarotskaya E., Lukasheva O., Savchenko T., Kovaleva L., Okorokova Ju., Kovaleva E., Zhukova A., Denisova I., Potekhin G., Luchkin A. Yelm: Science Book Publishing House LLC, 2019. 96 p.
5. Romanova I.N., Romanova Yu.A., Zhukova O.I., Soldatova N.F. Strategic management of agricultural and industrial enterprises based on economic and mathematical modeling // International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2018. Vol. 119. № 15b. Pp. 2593-2597.
6. Chulkova G.V., Semchenkova S.V., Zarankinа O.M. Agricultural investment opportunities within the region: risks and development strategies // International Agricultural Journal. 2019. Vol. 62. Part 1. Pp. 6.
7. Investment portal of the Smolensk region. URL: https://smolinvest.com (date of address 11.07.2019).