Main Article Content
The article provides an overview of the definitions of the concept of the common market and the food market. State regulation of the food market is a complex interconnected system of legal, economic, organizational and administrative measures aimed at creating an economic environment that would allow the market to show its potential, as well as the division of powers of Federal and regional authorities. Federal authorities continue to play a leading role in price, credit and tax policy, as well as in regulating export-import operations with grain, potatoes, cattle and their processed products. Issues of taking additional measures to support producers and protect the interests of local consumers are being resolved at the level of Republican state authorities; allocation of funds for agriculture from the national budget, compensation for half of the cost of mineral fertilizers purchased by enterprises, part of the cost of fuel and lubricants, equipment, assistance with labor and production resources, etc.
2. Andrianov V. Mekhanizmy samoregulyacii rynochnoj ekonomiki na mikroekonomicheskom urovne /V. Andrianov// Obshchestvo i ekonomika. - 2008. - № 2. - S.5-35.
3. Anichin V. Faktory sprosa na prodovol'stvennom rynke / V.Anichin, A.Seredin // Ekonomist. - 2011. - № 4. - S.92-96.
4. Karpushin E. Razvitie rynka mikrofinansovyh organizacij Rossii: konflikt interesov investorov, zaemshchikov i gosudarstva /E. Karpushin// Voprosy ekonomiki. - 2016. - № 9. - S.150-158.
5. Markeeva A.V. Problemy stanovleniya i perspektivy razvitiya rossijskogo rynka gosudarstvennyh zakazov /A.V. Markeeva// Soc.-guman. znaniya. - 2010. - № 6. - S.167-180.
6. Tkach A.V. Potrebitel'skaya kooperaciya v infrastrukture prodovol'stvennogo rynka / A.V. Tkach, A.S. ZHukov, A.S. Nechitajlov // Fundamental'nye i prikladnye issledovaniya kooperativnogo sektora ekonomiki. - 2017. - № 1. - S.25-30.
7. Hachaturyan A. CHelovecheskij kapital kak osnova vybora rynochnoj modeli /A.Hachaturyan// Problemy teorii i praktiki upravleniya - 2015. - № 10. - S.27-35.