Main Article Content
The rational use and protection of agricultural lands is one of the key conditions for the accelerated growth of agro-industrial complex of the Russian Federation, increase of its stability, efficiency, competitiveness and ecological safety at the modern stage of innovative direction of development of the country’s economy. Lands use and condition analysis proved that as of 01.01.2018 more then 50 million ha of agricultural lands were not used, areas of irrigated and drained lands are reduced, out of 11.3 million ha of reclaimed areas 33.3% are in an unsatisfactory condition, 13130.1 thousand ha of unclaimed land shares are abandoned and unrecorded, 1062.5 thousand ha of lands are disturbed, crop rotation on area of 70.65 million ha (89 % of arable lands) is disturbed, agricultural lands continue to be degraded, bushed and overgrown with low forest cover, desertification processes are developed, 60% of agricultural lands are eroded, waterlogged, salt-affected and etc. The urgent necessity arises to define the list of priority strategic challenges, economical, organizational and administrative, legal and other kind of mechanisms, as well as the state activities and instruments ensuring the potentially productive use of agricultural lands. The land administration of the efficient use and protection of agricultural lands is one of the most important mechanisms.
2. 2. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation №717, dated 14 July 2012 «Approval of the State-Run Program of Agricultural Development and Regulation of Ag-ricultural Product Markets, Raw Materials and Food for 2013-2020».
3. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation №297-r, dated 03 March 2012 [as amended by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation №1652-r, dated 28 Au-gust 2014], electronic source: «On the affirmation "Bases of the State Policy in Using the Land Fund of the Russian Federation for 2012-2020"». Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/ 902334110.
4. Volkov S.N. Legal and Economic Encouragement of Land Management Works for Development, Rational Use and Conservation of Rural Lands // Land Management, Land Moni-toring and Cadaster, 2017, no.4, рр.6-11. (in Russian).
5. Volkov S.N., Lipski S. A. Legal and Land Use Planning Measures for Involvement of Unused Agricultural Land into Economic Circulation and for Ensuring Their Effective Use // Land Management, Land Monitoring and Cadaster, 2017, no.2, рр. 5-10. (in Russian).
6. Volkov S.N. Projects of Land Regulation - the Basis of Rational Use and Protection of Agricultural Land// Land Management, Land Monitoring and Cadaster, 2017, no.4, р.5. (in Russian).
7. Volkov S.N. The Current State of Land Relations, Land Use and Land Management in the Russian Federation and the Scientific Evidence of the Main Directions of their Regulation in Agro-Industry. Moscow, State University of Land Use Planning Publ., 2017. 72 p.
8. Volkov S.N. Academic and Technological Innovations in the Land and Property Complex of Russia as a Factor of Efficiency Increase for Agro-Industry. [Materials of the Con-gress of the all-Russian public organization "Russian public Association of agricultural econo-mists», dated 14 June 2018] Volkov S.N., Khlystun V.N., Cherkashina E.V. // Under the editor-ship of Volkov S.N., Tsypkin U.A. Moscow, State University of Land Use Planning Publ., 2018, рр. 38-49.
9. State (national) report «On Condition and Using Land in the Russian Federation for the period of 2005-2015». Rosreestr. Moscow.
10. Report on the Condition and Use of Agricultural Land in the Russian Federation in 2014 // Ministry of Agriculture, Moscow, 2016, рр. 22-26.