Main Article Content
Mechanical mixing of the arable and subsurface layers of light gray forest light loamy soil in a 1:3 ratio leads to the fact that it significantly reduces fertility by the content of organic matter - by 64.7% compared to the corresponding characteristics of the arable layer of the background soil. To restore the fertility of the disturbed soil with its content under the cultural cenosis with a very high projective cover (about 80-95%) and with two years of green manure application, but without fertilizer and agricultural amelioration (control version) for 6 years of observations failed. The application of cattle manure at a dose of about 100 t/ha leads to an improvement in the basic agrochemical indicators of the soil to the “insignificant decrease in fertility” characteristic of the humus content after 5 years. By the effectiveness of the impact on the content of humus in the soil, the studied organic fertilizers can be arranged in the following order in descending order: cattle manure half-subdued <straw-dung and peat-manure composts <straw of spring grains <peat transitional.
2. Problems of degradation and restoration of agricultural land productivity in Russia / ed. A.V. Gordeeva, G.A. Romanenko. – M .: Rosinformagrotekh. 2008. 67 p.
3. Ivanov A.L. Innovative priorities in the development of farming systems in Russia. Mes-sage 1. // Plodorodiye= Fertility. 2011. №4 (61). P. 2-6.
4. Lukin S.V. The experience of biologization of agriculture in the Belgorod region // Agrokhimicheskiy vestnik= Agrochemical messenger. 2017. №5. P. 21-25.
5. Cerny J., Balik J., Kulhanek M., Nedved V. The changes in microdial biomass C and N in long-term field experiments. Plant Soil Environ. 2008. V. 54(5). P. 212-218.
6. Vetchinnikov A.A. The Ekologo-agrochemical substantiation of technologies of a recultivation of the agricultural lands disturbed during the work on linear constructions: the au-thor's abstract of the dissertation of the candidate of agricultural sciences: 06.01.04 / Vetchinni-kov Aleksandr Aleksandrovich. Saransk. 2010. 20 p.
7. Ovchinnikova M.F. Humus degradation (features of manifestation in different eco-conditions). – M .: Creative Lyceum. 2012. 236 p.
8. Titova V.I. On the issue of assessing the impact of construction and repair of main pipe-lines on the soil / Soil - national wealth. Ways to improve its fertility and improve the ecological state: Materials Vseoss. scientific and practical conf. - Izhevsk: Soyuz Original LLC, 2015. P. 222-230.
9. Yashin M.A. Agrogenic transformation of labile humus substances and the structure of sod-podzolic sandy loam soil / M.A. Yashin, T.N. Avdeeva, B.M. Kogut, L.G. Markina, V.M. Semenov, S.I. Tarasov, A.S. Fried // Agrokhimiya= Agrochemistry. 2015. №9. P. 3-13.
10. Kireycheva L.V., Lentyayeva E.A. Restoration of technologicallyally degraded soils of agricultural lands // Agrokhimicheskiy vestnik= Agrochemical messenger. 2016. №5. P. 2-6.
11. Titova V.I. Assessment of technologically impact on soils of agricultural lands and pro-posals for their recultivation / V.I. Titova, E.V. Dabakhova, A.A. Vetchinnikov, S.S. Shakhov, E.V. Sencheva // Ekologicheskiy vestnik Severnogo Kavkaza= Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus. 2016. №2. P. 56-61.
12. Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 22, 2011, No. 612 “On the approval of criteria for a significant decrease in the fertility of agricultural land”.