GEOECOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF LAND RESOURCES USE AND METHODS OF THEIR SOLUTION
Main Article Content
At the present stage of social development, the problems caused by the impact on human nature and the reverse effect of nature on man are quite relevant both at the global (world level) and at the level of individual countries. The article deals with geoecological problems of land use, which, despite their global nature and environmental impact, can be solved point–by-point - at the level of individual countries due to specially developed techniques that take into account the factors underlying such problems. The purpose of this study is to identify geoecological problems of the use of land resources for agricultural purposes, as well as to develop a methodology for their solution. Among the methods used in the study, the method of systematic, quantitative and qualitative analysis, synthesis, as well as the formal logical method and the method of theoretical generalization should be distinguished. The author of the article proves that there is no universal solution to geoecological problems of land use, since the conditions for the use of land resources will be differentiated from country to country. However, the basis for solving geopolitical problems should be the ability to assess the relationship between policy and results in order to achieve geoecological goals in a cost-effective way. The author has identified geoecological problems of using land resources for agricultural purposes, and proposed a methodology for solving them at the national level. In particular, a new approach to state support of agriculture is proposed, through which a system of payments in this industry should be organized to those persons who achieve certain goals in the field of environmental quality preservation when using land resources for agricultural needs.
2. Gavrilenko, V. V. (2011). Geoehkologiya: predmet i metody [Geoecology: subject and methods]. Geologiya, geoehkologiya, ehvolyutsionnaya geografiya: Sbornik nauchnykh trudov / Executive Editor E. M. Nesterova. St. Petersburg: Izd-vo RGPU im. A. I. Gertsena, pp. 49-54.
3. Ditts, L. YU., Dudina T. N., Tsuskman E. I. & Katunkina E. V. (2020). Geoehkologicheskie problemy territorii neftedobychi [Geoecological problems of oil production territories]. Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya, no 3, pp. 72-77.
4. Satueva, L.L. (2021). Geoehkologicheskie problemy agropromyshlennogo kompleksa Chechenskoi Respubliki: ispol'zovaniya zemel'nykh i pochvennykh resursov [Geoecological problems of the agro-industrial complex of the Chechen Republic: the use of land and soil resources]. Moskovskii ehkonomicheskii zhurnal, no7, pp. 37-42.
5. Sladkopevtsev, S. A. & Drozdova S. L. (2008). Aktual'nye voprosy i problemy geoehkologii [Actual issues and problems of geoecology]: Scientific and methodological edition. M.: Izd-vo MIIGAIK, 260 p.
6. Tatarintsev, V.L., Tatarintsev L.M., Makenova S.K. & Shostak M.M. (2021). Geoehkologicheskaya otsenka landshaftov kak osnova organizatsii ustoichivogo agrarnogo zemlepol'zovaniya [Geoecological assessment of landscapes as a basis for the organization of sustainable agricultural land use]. Ustoichivoe razvitie gornykh territorii, T. 13, no 4. pp. 485-497.
7. Shakhverdov, V.A. (2021). O novykh printsipakh geoehkologicheskogo raionirovaniya [On new principles of geoecological zoning]. RGIM, no 88, pp. 33-38.
8. Ehkologo-geograficheskie problemy perekhoda k zelenoi ehkonomike [Ecological and geographical problems of transition to a green economy] (2019). redkol.: Executive Editor V.S. Khomich, V. F. Loginov & E. V. Sanets. Minsk : StroIMediAProekt, 324 p.
9. Daukaev, A.A., Gatsaeva L.S., Gagaeva Z.SH. & Sobisevich A.V. (2014). Dobycha poleznykh iskopaemykh i geoehkologicheskie problemy XX stoletiya [Mining and geoecological problems of the XX century modern problems of science and education]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, no 6 [Electronic resource]. URL: https://s.science-education.ru/pdf/2014/6/15335.pdf (accessed: February 12, 2023).
10. Organicheskie udobreniya snova razreshili massovo ispol'zovat' [Organic fertilizers were again allowed to be used en masse ] (2022). [Electronic resource]. URL: https://rg.ru/2022/07/11/navoz-i-nyne-tam.html?ysclid=le7cp5l1if938603197 (accessed: February 12, 2023).