Main Article Content
High cost of cell-space using modern cassettes for growing conifers and low germination of spruce seeds makes it relevant to discover methods to increase the germination of the crop. The purpose of the experiment was to find the possibility to increase the germination of picea pungens seeds by pre-sowing treatment of seeds and substrate with biological products based on humates, boron and microelements, as well as with bacteria Bacillus subtilis and mycorrhiza. Seed treatment with Borogum-M and Phytosporin-M statistically significantly increased the germination of picea pungens seeds by 6.4%. The treatment and supplemental application of 33 Bogatyrs and Kormilitsa Mycorrhiza products to the turfy substrate increased the germination to 68.1 %, which exceeded the control by 29.8 %.
2. Boiko T.A. (2007). Mycorrhizal formation of spruce seedlings in forest nurseries of Perm Region // Relevant problems of forest complex. No. 19. - P. 11-15.
3. Boiko T.A., Krylova I.O., Luke K.S. (2012). Phytopathogenic fungi - contaminants of seeds of forest plants // Relevant problems of forest complex. No. 33. - P. 66-69.
4. Cram W.H., (1984). Some effects of self-, cross-, and open-pollinations in Picea pungens. Canadian journal of botany, 62(2), pp.392-395.
5. Davletov, A. M. (2022). Effectiveness of 33 Bogatyrs product on garden strawberry plants / A. M. Davletov, L. M. Ahiyarova, G. R. Abdulvaleeva // Modern state, traditions and innovative technologies in the development of agriculture: materials of Agrocomplex-2022 International Scientific Conference in the 32nd International Specialized Exhibition, Ufa, 22 March 2022 / Volume Part 1. - Ufa: Bashkir State Agrarian University. - P. 46-50.
6. Ghimire S.R., Charlton N.D., Craven, K.D. (2009). The mycorrhizal fungus, Sebacina vermifera, enhances seed germination and biomass production in switchgrass (Panicum virgatum L). BioEnergy research, 2, pp.51-58.
7. Gough, A. A. (2019). The causes of low rooting rate of Scots pine seedlings with closed root system in the ribbon forests of Altai / A. A. Gough, E. V. Zhigulin, S. V. Zalesov // Achievements of modern natural science. – No. 12. - P. 9-13.
8. Gutowski V., (2015). The effect of mycorrhizae on seed germination, development, and reproductive yield of Rapid Gro Radish. Essai, 13(1), p.18.
9. Herrera H., Valadares R., Contreras D., Bashan Y., Arriagada C. (2017). Mycorrhizal compatibility and symbiotic seed germination of orchids from the Coastal Range and Andes in south central Chile. Mycorrhiza, 27, pp.175-188.
10. Kuznetsov V. I. (2011). Antistress high-yield farming - biotechnology of growing crops as an innovative basis of modern agriculture / V. I. Kuznetsov, Yu.M. Shaulsky, Sh. Y. Gilyazetdinov // Achievements of science and technology of the agroindustrial complex. – No. 5. - P. 17-19.
11. Kuramshina Z.M. (2015). Effect of endophytic strains of Bacillus subtilis on mycorrhization of cereal roots under simulated soil drought / Z. M. Kuramshina, R. M. Khayrullin, L. Z. Satarova // Agrochemistry. – No. 5. - P. 69-73.
12. Kuramshina Z. M. (2021). Effect of bio-fertilizer based on mycorrhizal fungi on growth and mycorrhization of roots of cultivated plants / Z. M. Kuramshina, K. V. Sviridova // Achievements of modern natural science. – No. 12. - P. 39-43. - DOI 10.17513/use.37733.
13. Masuhara G.A.K.U., Katsuya K., (1989). Effects of mycorrhizal fungi on seed germination and early growth of three Japanese terrestrial orchids. Scientia Horticulturae, 37(4), pp.331-337.
14. Muraya L. S. (2017). Cytogenetic mechanism of biostimulants growth effect on seedlings of European spruce (piceaexelsalink.) and Scots pine (Pinussilvestrisl.) / L. S. Muraya, L. A. Ryazantseva, A. I. Sivolapov // Forest Engineering Journal. - Т. 7, No. 2(26). - P. 83-91. - DOI 10.12737/article_5967e99d91f917.53325147.
15. Panfilov A.L. (2022). Effect of biofertilizers and osmotic stress on morphological indices of spring barley seedlings / A.L. Panfilov, R.R. Abdrashitov // Bulletin of Peoples' Friendship University of Russia. Series: Agronomy and Animal Husbandry. - Т. 17, No. 4. - P. 425-436. - DOI 10.22363/2312-797X-2022-17-425-436.
16. Porras-Alfaro A., Bayman P. (2007). Mycorrhizal fungi of Vanilla: diversity, specificity and effects on seed germination and plant growth. Mycologia, 99(4), pp.510-525.
17. Rueda-Puente E.O., Murillo-Amador B., Castellanos-Cervantes T., García-Hernández J.L., Tarazòn-Herrera M.A., Medina S.M., Barrera L.E.G. (2010). Effects of plant growth promoting bacteria and mycorrhizal on Capsicum annuum L. var. aviculare ([Dierbach] D’Arcy and Eshbaugh) germination under stressing abiotic conditions. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 48(8), pp.724-730.
18. Sergeev V. S., Dmitriev A. M. (2014). Integrated anti-stress high-yield agriculture - reserve of increasing the yield and quality of agricultural products / V. S. Sergeev, A. M. Dmitriev // Scientific basis for the strategy of development of agriculture and rural areas in the WTO: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Volgograd State Agricultural University, Volgograd, 28-30 January 2014. Vol. 2. - Volgograd: Volgograd State Agrarian University. - P. 41-44.
19. Tupik P.V. (2010). Method of increasing the seeds of coniferous introduced species with the use of growth regulators // Proceedings of BSTU. Forestry. - No. 18. - P. 218-221.
20. Turner J.T., Backman P.A. (1991). Factors relating to peanut yield increases after seed treatment with Bacillus subtilis. Plant disease, 75(4), pp.347-353.
21. Ustinova T.S. (2010). Effect of humate+7 products on the growth processes of conifers / T.S. Ustinova, R.N. Zurov // Relevant problems of forest complex. – No. 26. - P. 115-118.