Main Article Content
Differentiated approach to the state cadastral valuation is very relevant today, because to perform accurate and reliable assessment requires initial data on soils, qualitative and quantitative characteristics. Today the method of mass assessment and homogenisation of all indicators is used, but there is a problem of individual approach to each land plot. A land plot has its own characteristics, types of soils, groundwater level, humus content, etc. and at the same time differ in its actual state of use. Therefore, when determining the cadastral value, it is necessary to take a differentiated approach to the assessment of each land plot. The purpose of the study is to improve methodological approaches in the state cadastral valuation (SCV) of land. Object of work: agricultural land plots in Berdyuzhsky district. Subject of work: methodology of differentiated approach to determine the State Cadastral Valuation of agricultural land. The research was carried out on the basis of the Order of the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography of 4 August 2021 N P/0336 "On Approval of the Methodological Guidelines for State Cadastral Valuation". The average indicator of cadastral value in 2016 was 1.47, for 2020 increased by 0.02, which indicates an increase in the basic indicators of cadastral valuation of agricultural land. In the context of soil differences of Berdyuzhsky district, the basic gross income (BGI) and specific gross income (SGI) were calculated, according to the results of which the final specific indicator of cadastral value was determined. In the course of calculations, soils with the highest BVR and GVR indicators were identified: ordinary and dark grey forest chernozems, with the lowest indicators: fine meadow solonchak solonchak heavy loam. The differentiated approach to soils will allow more detailed and qualitative fulfilment of the state cadastral assessment of agricultural land.
2. Berdyuzhsky municipal district - [Electronic resource]: General information - Electronic text data. - Mode of access: https://berdyuje.admtyumen.ru/.
3. Evtushkova, E.P. Legal issues of regulation of land relations in the sphere of land management and cadastres / E.P. Evtushkova, L.P. Vavulina, E.P. Malakhova // Modern scientific and practical solutions in agroindustrial complex: Collection of articles of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference, Tyumen, 08 December 2017. Volume Part 1. - Tyumen: State Agrarian University of Northern Trans-Urals, 2017. - С. 839-849.
4. Land Code of the Russian Federation from 25.10.2001 N 136-FZ (ed. from 16.02.2022) (with amendments and additions, effective from 01.03.2022) [Electronic resource] - Mode of access: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/744100004.
5. Cadastral valuation of land plots and land tax. [Electronic resource]: Article - Electronic text data. - Access mode: https: //www.ocenchik.ru/docs/675. html.
6. Komarov, S.I. Improving the methodology of the state cadastral assessment of agricultural lands / S.I. Komarov, N.A. Iosseliani // Collection of articles in 3 books. FGBOU VO "Altai State Agrarian University" - Altai State Agrarian University. -Barnaul: 2020. - С. 375-377
7. Matveeva, A.A. Providing information support of the real estate valuation process / A.A. Matveeva, V.V. Demina // Modern issues of land management, cadastre and land monitoring: materials of the regional scientific-practical conference, Tyumen, 26 November 2016. - Tyumen: Tyumen Industrial University, 2016. - С. 96-101.
8. Novikova T.M. Formation of the cadastral value of real estate objects / T.M. Novikova, V.F. Grankin, R.S. Vorontsov // Text of the scientific article in the speciality "Economics and business". - South-West State University. - 2020. - С. 257-262.
9. Decree of 8 April 2000 N 316 "On Approval of the Rules of the state cadastral assessment of lands" (as amended on 30 June 2010) - [Electronic resource] - Mode of access: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/901758494.
10. Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation from 12.05.2017 №226 (ed. from 9.09.2019)// Garant: [website]. - URL:https://base.garant.ruZ71686152/.
10. Order of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation from 12.05.2017 № 226 (ed. from 9.09.2019)// Garant: [website]. - URL:https://base.garant.ruZ71686152/.
11. Rakhmanova, Y.A. State regulation of land relations / Y.A. Rakhmanova, A.A. Kharitonov // Materials of the international scientific-practical conference of young scientists and specialists. - Voronezh State Agrarian University. Emperor Peter the Great-Voronezh: 2019. - Т. ΙΙΙΙΙ - p. 187-192.
12. Sapozhnikova P.M., Nosova S.I. - State cadastral valuation of agricultural lands of the Russian Federation. Under the general editorship of Sapozhnikov P.M., Nosov S.I. - M.: LLC "NIPKTS VOSHOOD-A", 2012. - 160 с.
13. Modern problems of land management, cadastres and environmental management: mat-l. of the National Scientific Conf. (Krasnoyarsk, 28 May 2020) / Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University. - Krasnoyarsk, 2020. - 233 с.
14. Simakova T.V., Starovoitova E.S. Improvement of the methodology for assessing agricultural land / T.V. Simakova, E.S. Starovoitova // Bulletin of the State Agrarian University of Northern Trans-Urals. - 2015. - № 3(30). - С. 158-163.
15. Yaurova, I.V. Methodology of the state cadastral valuation of agricultural land / I.V. Yaurova, I.D. Lukin, E.S. Bazilevskaya // Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists. - Voronezh State Agrarian University. Emperor Peter the Great-Voronezh: 2019. - с. 67-71.