Main Article Content
In the modern world, the issue of environmental safety is becoming more and more relevant. Consumers are increasingly paying attention to the origin of food and the conditions of their production. That is why a special role is played by the development of domestic agricultural production aimed at creating environmentally friendly products.
The basis of ecological safety of agricultural products should be the production of products in accordance with natural resources. In other words, it is the idea of a closed cycle, where organic fertilizers of animal husbandry are both an ecological and economic principle of production. The diversity of species in the ecosystem is also an important factor of environmental safety. These are various methods of crop rotation, regulation of weed formation and their destruction by mechanical means, and not by chemical means, laying hedges and habitats. These measures protect nature and do not disrupt its ecological balance. Ecological agriculture is aimed at consideration and more efficient use of the soil. For example, wetlands are better used for grassland farming, rather than for plowing these areas. There is also a long overdue problem of state support for the domestic farmer, who produces the cleanest ecological products, more similar in composition to organic products. Guided by the principles of gardening in agriculture, you can get products that will not cause harm and will be of high quality and useful.
However, despite considerable efforts in this direction, the problem of producing environmentally safe domestic products still remains unresolved.
Lack of financing, non–compliance of technologies with international standards, as well as a lack of qualified specialists - all these factors have a negative impact on the quality and safety of domestic agricultural products. In this article, we will look at the current situation in the industry, as well as possible solutions to this problem.
2. Voronin B.A., Chupina I.P., Pustuev A.L., Semin A.N., Potekhin N.A. State Procurement Mechanism for Agricultural Products in Modern Russia International.- Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research (IJBR) ISSN 0976-2612, Online ISSN 2278–599X, Vol-8, Issue-4, pp1363-1369, 2017 http://www.bipublication.com
3. Voronin B.A., Chupina I.P., Sharapova V.M., Maslakov V.V., Fedorov M.V., Cot E.M., Mokronosov A.G. Theoretical aspects of national food security provision issue - Federal The Turkish Online Journal of Design, Art and Communication TOJDAC December Special Edition. pp.2102, 2017.
4. Edelev D.A. Problems of providing the population of the Russian Federation with safe and high-quality food products // The World of agribusiness. No. 1.- pp. 4-7, 2016.
5. Alexandrova O. A. Ecologically clean agricultural products: issues of production, state support, standardization // Nikon readings. No. 14. pp.129-133, 2019.
6. Dumoulin I.I. Non-tariff measures in modern international trade: some issues of theory, practice and WTO rules, interests of Russia // Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin. No. 2. pp. 3-20, 2016.
7. Ivanov V. Food complex: problems of development // Economist. No. 3.- pp. 13-20, 2013.
8. Kiryushin V. Ecological and economic problems of agrotechnological policy // Society and economics. No. 8. pp. 92-116, 2013.
9. Kovalenko E. G. Ensuring food security of Russia on the basis of sustainable development of rural territories // Fundamental research. No. 11.- p. 224, 2017.
10. Edelev D.A. Problems of providing the population of the Russian Federation with safe and high-quality food products // The world of agribusiness. No. 1.- pp. 4-7, 2016.
11. Zagashvili V.S. Food security of Russia in conditions of deterioration of relations with the EU // Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin. No. 8. pp. 46-59, 2015.
12. Kotter J. Genetically modified plants: problems are getting bigger // Agribusiness - Russia. No. 9. pp. 36-39, 2016.
13. Rybak L. Ecological problems of animal husbandry // Agribusiness - Russia. No. 12. pp.17-20, 2015.
14. Tremasov M. Ya. Utilization of organic waste of agricultural enterprises // Agribusiness -Russia. No. 5. pp. 73-75, 2016.