Main Article Content
The results of a study of the productivity and introduction of promising varieties of forage crops in the conditions of the Prilensky and Privilyuisky agricultural landscapes are presented - sunflower “Kulundinets”, corn “RIK-340”, paniculate amaranth “Bagryany”, millet “Baganskaya 88”, rapeseed “SibNIISKH 21”, grain sorghum “Perspective 51”, Sudan grass, vetch and oatmeal mixtures. Field experiments were carried out in 2009-2014. in the second terrace above the floodplain of the Prilensky agricultural landscape on the site. "Moidoh" of the agricultural firm "Nemugyu". Technological measures for cultivating fodder crops were carried out according to the zonal farming system. Seeding rates for sunflower: 30-40 kg/ha, rapeseed 10-12 kg/ha, corn 70 kg/ha, millet, sorghum 20 kg/ha, pure oats 200 kg/ha. in a mixture of 150 kg/ha. Mineral fertilizer was applied as a background fertilizer at a dose of (NPK) 60. Watering was carried out with a KI-5 sprinkler unit at a rate of 250 m3 2-3 times during the growing season. Statistical processing of experimental data is carried out by the SNEDECOR package program developed by O.D. Sorokin (SibNII SKhM SO RAASKhN) and Microsoft Excel 2003. Calculations of nutritional value were carried out according to the methodology of the All-Russian Research Institute of Feed (1995) and modern instruments: infrared analyzer SpectraStar model 2200. The work was carried out using equipment (IR Analyzer Spectra Star 2200 based on the Shared Use Center of the Federal Research Center YSC SB RAS). According to research results, forage crops provide high yields of green mass and productivity. In the conditions of the Prilensky agricultural landscape, the yield of green mass of sunflower and corn averaged 44.2 t/ha, sorghum - 19.0, amaranth - 28.1, rapeseed - 32.6, millet - 21.4 t/ha. Oats and oat-rapeseed mixture provided 16.2 and 25.2 t/ha, respectively. In terms of nutritional value, 1 kg of dry matter contains digestible protein from corn (70.7 g), amaranth (202.3 g) and sunflower (103.4 g); the metabolic energy yield of these crops is 8.5-9.3 MJ. Security 1 k.u. digestible protein in amaranth is up to 287.0 g. The highest gross energy is observed in amaranth and oat-rapeseed mixture - 19.0; 19.4 MJ respectively. The highest yield of feed units is observed in sunflower - 0.7 and in amaranth - 0.7. Thus, promising crops provide high productivity and nutritional value.
zemledeliya OPH “Kremlevskoe” [Adaptive landscape farming system EPF "Kremlevskoe"]. Novosibirsk: p.42.
2. Shashko, D.К. Agroclimatic resources of the USSR. Leningrad:
Hydrometeoizdat, 1985. – 248 p.
3. Semenova Т.N. Ekologicheskie usloviya proizrastaniya lugovykh trav na merzlotnykh pochvakh Zapadnoi I Yuzhnoi Yakutii [Ecological conditions for the growth of meadow grasses on frozen soils of Western and Southern Yakutia]: Avtoreferat dissertatsii biologicheskikh nauk. – Krasnoyarsk, 1999. – 46 p.
4. Savvinov D.D. Pochvy Yakutii [Soils of Yakutia]. – Yakutsk, 1989. – P.33.12.
5. Sistema vedeniya sel’skokhozyaistvennovo proizvodstva v Respublike Sakha (Yakutia), na period do 2015 g. [System of agricultural production in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), for the period until 2015] / Rossiiskaya akademiya sel’skokhozyaistvennykh nauk, Yakutsky Nauchno-Issledovatel’sky Institut sel’skovo khozyaistva. Yakutsk, 2009. 316 p.
6. Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia). FSBI FRC,
YSC, SB of the RAS, Yakut Scientific Research Institute of Agriculture named
after M.G. Safronov. (2021). Sistema vedeniya sel’skovo khozyaistva v Respublike Sakha (Yakutiya) na period 2021-2025 gody [The agricultural system
in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) period 2021-2025]. Methodological guide.
Belgorod: Sangalova K.Y., p.592.
7. Dospekhov, B.A. (1985). Metodika polevovo opyta (s osnovami statisticheskoi obrabotki rezul’tatov issledovanii) [Methodology of field experience (with the basics of statistical processing of research results)]. М.: Agropromizdat, p. 351. M (1989).
8. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po bioenergeticheskoi otsenke tekhnologii I sistem kormoproizvodstva [Guidelines for bioenergy assessment of feed production technologies and systems]. p. 121.
9. Ivanova L.S. Agrolandshaftnoe rayonirovanie I groekologicheskaya gruppirovka zemel’ srednetayozhnoi podzony Yakutii dlya proektirovaniya adaptivno-landshaftnykh sistem zemledeliya [Agrolandscape zoning and groecological grouping of lands in the middle taiga subzone of Yakutia for the design of adaptive landscape farming systems]. – Novosibirsk, 2018. – P.51.
10. Metodicheskoe posobie po agroehnergeticheskoi I ehkonomichesko otsenke tekhnologi I system kormoproizvodstva [Methodical manual on agro-energy fnd economic evaluation of technologies and systems of feed production] (1995). Moscow, 173 p.