Main Article Content
The article is devoted to the actual modern problem of agricultural land use – the lack of accurate data on the areas of certain types of land and farms in general. Most farmers use maps compiled in the eighties of the last century, which currently do not have up-to-date information. The inventory of land by farms will solve this problem, since as a result of the work and surveys carried out with the help of modern means, we receive reliable information about the quantitative and qualitative state of land use. Such information as the total area of the farm, the area for certain types of land, the area of negative processes on agricultural land, etc., will allow for more rational use of the land fund and more efficient agricultural production.
2. Kossinsky V.V., Klyushin P.V., Savinova S.V., Loshakov A.V. Monitoring and rational use of arable lands in the Stavropol Territory // Land management, cadastre and land monitoring. – 2017. - No. 9. – pp. 47-56.
3. Savinova S.V., Klyushin P.V., Maryin A.N., Podkolzin O.A. Monitoring of degradation processes of agricultural lands in the Stavropol Territory [Text] / Land management, cadastre and land monitoring. 2009. No. 11 (59). pp. 69-76.
4. Modern problems of effective land use in the North Caucasus Federal District / P. Klyushin, D. Shapovalov, V. Shirokova, A. Khutorova, S. Savinova // International Agricultural Journal. 2017. No. 2. P. 27-32.
5. Trukhachev V.I., Klyushin P.V., Tsygankov A.S. Basic measures to protect lands from negative phenomena / monograph. – Stavropol: AGRUS, 2005. – 192 p.
6. Tskhovrebov V.S., Faizova V.I., Nikiforova A.M., Novikov A.A., Maryin A.N. Problems of soil fertility in the Central Ciscaucasia // Scientific journal of pharmaceutical, biological and chemical sciences. 2017. T. 8. No. 6. P. 574-580.