Main Article Content
The studies were conducted from 2021 to 2023 on the land use of the All-Russian Corn Research Institute. The purpose of which was to study the effect of optimizing the density of standing on the productivity of new maize hybrids of different maturation periods Mashuk 355 MV (FAO 350), Mashuk 390 MV (FAO 390) and Mashuk 480 SV (FAO 480). The scientific novelty of the research was that for the first time in a moderately humid zone on leached chernozem, the optimal density of corn hybrids of different maturation periods of the originator of the All-Russian Corn Research Institute was determined in a changing climate.
Two-factor experience: factor A - corn hybrids (Mashuk 355 (FAO 350), Mashuk 390 (FAO 390), Mashuk 480 (FAO 480)); factor B - the seeding rate (50 thousand pieces /ha, 60 thousand pieces/ha). Corn hybrids Mashuk 355, Mashuk 390 - medium-ripe, Mashuk 480 - medium-late. The width of the plot is 5.6 m, the length of the plot is 850 m. The total area of the plot is 4760 m2, the accounting area is 1187m2. The repetition is 4-fold. Culture fertilizer system: when sowing 100 kg / ha of ammophos N12P52+ in the phase of 4-5 leaves, Amino Zinc fertilizing 1 l / ha.
The highest yield was formed in 2023 - 6.28 t/ha, which was higher compared to 2021 by 0.30 t/ha, 2022 by 0.24 t/ha. The maximum yield in all three years was obtained from the Mashuk hybrid of 390 MV, which significantly exceeded the Mashuk hybrid of 355 MV in 2021 by 0.75 t/ha, in 2022 by 0.58 t/ha and not significantly in 2023 by 0.27 t/ha. There was no significant difference in the yield of Mashuk 390 MV compared to Mashuk 480 SV in all three years. All three hybrids in 2021 and 2022 gave the best crop productivity on the variant with a seeding rate of 60 thousand pieces./ ha, and in 2023 on a variant with a seeding rate of 50 thousand units / ha.
An analysis of the average data for three years of research on crop yield showed that the Mashuk 390 MV hybrid was the most productive in the experiment, it significantly exceeded the Mashuk 355 MV in yield and Mashuk 480 SV by 0.70 and 0.51 t/ha.
The Mashuk 480 SV hybrid turned out to be the leader in the accumulation of starch in grain from 2021 to 2023. Depending on the year of research, the seeding rate had a different effect on increasing the indicator in corn grain.
When considering the average data for 2021-2023, it was found out that the Mashuk 480 SV hybrid accumulated the maximum starch content in its grain, significantly exceeding the indicator for Mashuk 355 MV and Mashuk 390 MV hybrids by 3.02% and 0.75%. The best quality of the products obtained was formed on the variant with a seeding rate of 50 thousand pcs./ha.
2. Bagrintseva, V. N., Ivashenenko I. N. The effect of foliar fertilization of plants with Batr Zinc fertilizer on the formation of corn harvest in the Stavropol Territory // Russian Agricultural Science. 2022. No. 6. pp. 19-21.
6. Evaluation of new promising corn hybrids in breeding nurseries under irrigation in the steppe zone of Kabardino-Balkaria / B. R. Shomakhov, F. H. Bzhinaev, A. H. Gyaurgiev, O. H. Mataeva // Proceedings of the Kabardino-Balkarian Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2022. No. 5(109). pp. 149-157.
7. The influence of the seeding rate on the yield and quality of corn hybrids of the originator of the All-Russian Corn Research Institute / V. V. Dridiger, A. N. Esaulko, A. Yu. Ozheredova, A.S. Voitov, M.V. Ryashentseva // Bulletin of the Agroindustrial complex of Stavropol. 2022. No. 4(48). pp. 25-29.
8. The influence of mineral fertilizers on the dynamics of the content of mobile forms of phosphorus, potassium and sulfur in leached chernozem and corn productivity in the conditions of unstable humidification zone of the Central Caucasus / A. Yu. Ozheredova, A. N. Esaulko, E. V. Golosnoy, S.A. Korostylev, A.I. Podkolzin // Bulletin of Agroindustrial Complex of Stavropol. 2022. No. 1(45). pp. 37-42.
9. Gubin, S. V. The effect of plant density on the yield of corn hybrids of various ripeness groups / S. V. Gubin, A.M. Loginova, G. V. Getz // Bulletin of Omsk State Agrarian University. 2022. No. 3(47). pp. 24-32.
10. The influence of the genotype and feeding areas of corn hybrids on yield in the Central part of the North Caucasus / A. G. Amaeva, N. L. Adaev, H. H. Astamirov, P. Z. Kozaev // Problems of the development of the agroindustrial complex of the region. 2022. No. 3(51). pp. 11-16.
11. Semina, S. A., Gavryushina I. V., Paliychuk A. S. Yield and biochemical status of corn depending on the mineral nutrition and the plant population density // Volga Region Farmland. 2022. No. 2(13). P. 1002.