Main Article Content
The article presents the results of field experiments in the period from 2020 to 2022, studying the effect of mineral fertilizers on the biochemistry of oat grain in the Northern Trans-Urals. The research was carried out on leached chernozem in the forest-steppe zone of the Trans-Urals, Tyumen region, the village of Uteshevo. In the experiment, oat varieties were studied: Talisman, Otrada and Thomas, bred at the Tyumen Scientific Center of the SB RAS.By applying mineral fertilizers, the following agrophones were created in the experiment: natural agrophone - without fertilizers; low - N60P20; medium - N90P40; high - N150P60; very high - N200P80. Oat varieties have biological features for the assimilation of nutrients from soil and fertilizers. Biochemical analysis of grain showed that under the influence of fertilizers, the protein content increases from 6,1-7,0 to 8,4-11,8%. Minimal responsiveness to fertilizers was manifested in the Talisman cultivar, where the protein content reached 10,6% only in a dry year. The fat content in the grain directly depends only on the variety of oats, and the starch content in the grain of oats is determined by weather conditions.
2. Loskutov, I. G. Collection of genetic resources of VIR oats as a source of information on the history of cultivation, taxonomy of the genus and directions of culture selection (review) / I. G. Loskutov, E. V. Blinova, A. A. Gnutikov // Proceedings on applied botany, genetics and breeding. – 2023. – Vol. 184, No. 1. – PP. 225-238. – DOI 10.30901/2227-8834-2023-1-225-238. – EDN HPCJYY.
3. Moiseeva, M.N. The influence of mineral fertilizers on the yield and quality of oat grain in the northern Trans-Urals / M.N. Moiseeva // Proceedings of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2021. No. 4 (90). pp. 35-38.
4. Fomina, M. N. Agrometeorological characteristics of spring oat varieties created in the conditions of the Northern Trans-Urals / M. N. Fomina // Bioset of conferences: International scientific and practical conference, Tyumen, July 19-20, 2021 – Tyumen: EDP Sciences, 2021. – p. 01018. – DOI 10.1051/bioconf/20213601018.
5. Eremin D.I, Moiseeva M.N., Lyubimova A.V. The impact of mineral fertilizers on the consumption of mineral elements and the Siberian-bred oat grain //DAICRA. 2021. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 949 (2022). Pp. 012066. IOP Publishing doi:10.1088/1755-1315/949/1/012066.
6. Perfiliev, N.V. Improved resource-saving systems of basic tillage and fertilization for the zone of the northern forest–steppe of the Northern Trans-Urals: Methodological recommendations / N.V. Perfiliev, O.A. Vyushina, V.N. Timofeev // NIISH SZ- branch of TYUMNTS SB RAS. - Tyumen: printing house of LLC "Printer", 2020. – 52 p.
7. Ivanova, Yu.S. Biochemical indicators of grain quality in collection samples of naked oats in the conditions of the northern forest-steppe / Yu.S. Ivanova, M.N. Fomina, I.G. Loskutov // Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex. 2018. Vol. 32. No. 6. pp. 38-41.
8. Lyubimova, A.V. Catalog of biochemical passports of varieties of Siberian oats / A.V. Lyubimova, D.I. Eremin, V.S. Mamaeva, N.A. Bragin, S.A. Belousov, M.V. Bragina, D.A. Kochneva, A.K. Tautekenova // Bulletin of KrasGAU. 2022. No. 5 (182). pp. 73-83. Fomina, M.N., Ivanova, Yu.S., Bragin, N.A., Bragina, M.V. (2023). Grain quality of promising oat lines at the final stage of the breeding process in the conditions of the Northern Trans-Urals. Achievements of science and technology of the agro–industrial complex. Vol. 37, No. 3. – pp. 34-38. – DOI 10.53859/02352451_2023_37_3_34. - EDN JKBBVK.
9. Fomina, M.N. Grain quality of promising oat lines at the final stage of the breeding process in the conditions of the Northern Trans-Urals / M.N. Fomina, Yu.S. Ivanova, N.A. Bragin, M.V. Bragina // Achievements of science and technology of the agro–industrial complex. – 2023. – Vol. 37, No. 3. – pp. 34-38. – DOI 10.53859/02352451_2023_37_3_34. - EDN JKBBVK.
10. Moiseeva, M.N. Varietal responsiveness of sown oats to the increasing level of mineral nutrition in the forest-steppe of the Trans-Urals / M.N. Moiseeva, A.V. Lyubimova, D.I. Eremin // Bulletin of the Michurinsky State Agrarian University. 2022. No. 1 (68). pp. 58-62.
11. Gerasimov, S.A. The influence of the genotype and growing conditions of oats on the content of biologically active components in grain / S.A. Gerasimov, V.I. Polonsky, A.V. Sumina [et al.] // Chemistry of plant raw materials. – 2020. – No. 2. – pp. 65-71. – DOI 10.14258/jcprm.2020025515. – EDN IDSQYH.
12. Yusova, O.A. Agroecological justification of increasing the adaptive potential of the mass fraction of starch of oat varieties in the conditions of the Siberian Irtysh region / O.A. Yusova, P.N. Nikolaev, S.V. Vasyukevich [et al.] // Agroindustrial Complex of Russia. – 2021. – Vol. 28, No. 5. – PP. 615-621. – EDN QHBYDZ.